A funny thing happened

mainema

I have restarted STS due to life interferring. ANYWAY, I was doing Meso 1, Disc 3 Legs today and... well... has anyone met the floor doing the slide back lunges with paper plates! YUP, I fell. Had to laugh, what else could I do. I do them without weights since I am new to these and can't go that deep (yet) I guess I was trying to push myself and go a little farther down maybe and well, I went about as far down as one can go. I fell when I only had 2 more to go so at least I got most of them in!
anyone else done the new "I've fallen and can't get up move with a paper plate" move? LOL!
Have a great day everyone!
Vicki

I haven't done it with the paper plates, yet. But I've done it with the step & the stability ball. I'm not too graceful or coordinated. But you did great, you did get most of them in. :)

I just did that one yesterday. I didn't fall, BUT I almost couldn't get up near the end of the reps. I thought I might have to just stay down in that awkward pose until someone could come help me up. By the way, I did not experience DOMS with the legs, it was SOMS (sudden onset muscle soreness)! I only thought doing legs 3 times a week meant I was strong. STS proved me wrong. Ouch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.