A few questions on new DVDs and Preorder

beskinny

Cathlete
SNM - I have a few questions on the new DVDs and the preorder.

How long will the preorder last?

What will retail price be of individual DVDs and downloads? (I need this information to make an informed decision since the preorder requires the purchase of all 4 dvds/downloads.)

How many premixes will be on each dvd?

Thanks!! I'm really looking forward to this new series. :)

What will retail price be of individual DVDs and downloads? (I need this information to make an informed decision since the preorder requires the purchase of all 4 dvds/downloads.)

Thanks for asking these questions. I was JUST going to ask the same things!

I'm interested in any information you can give us about premixes, too! Will premixes be included in all of the DVD's or just the Intensity workout? I LOVE your premixes on other workouts and tend to do them more often than the full workouts. TIA!!

Another one that wants to know about premixes esp with High Reps and STS Total Body. If no premixes than how will High Reps be different than Power Hour where we need to use the chapter button to divide the workout ourselves? I love Power Hour but regretted that this was pre-premix era and I never have an hour before work to workout. Since I don't work out in front of my PC the workout blender feature isn't going to help me. Yes I could spend time on the computer doing this and making my own DVDs but I work full time and have a busy life so don't have time to do that plus I found that home burned DVDs have a short life span. Hoping these 2 have premixes otherwise I'm not sure that they would add anything new to what I already have.

I would also love to know how long the preorder will last as I WOULD REALLY LOVE to preorder but must wait until I get paid on the 15th to order. I REALLY HOPE the preorder window will still be open for me to do this. Please, pretty please!! :confused::D

Premixes

All of the new workouts will have premixes, but we won't make a final decision on how many premixes each will have until we get into post. Intensity will have the most premixes.

DVDs will sell for $22.97 each except for Intensity which will sell for $24.97. All downloads will sell for $19.97.

How long will presale last?

All of the new workouts will have premixes, but we won't make a final decision on how many premixes each will have until we get into post. Intensity will have the most premixes.

DVDs will sell for $22.97 each except for Intensity which will sell for $24.97. All downloads will sell for $19.97.

Hi. I didn't see any information on how long the presale will last. If I do not purchase these DVDs today what will the price be tomorrow? Thank you for your help.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.