A Big Thank you Cathe, SNM, and 4 seasons

KrisS

Cathlete
Cathe,
I just have to say thank you for one of the best weekends of my year. I had a ton of fun getting my butt kicked by you, meeting new Cathletes, and reconnecting with Cathletes I already met. I thought the roadtrip was very well run and your staff was nothing but polite all weekend long. It was really one of the best road trips to date. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and tell all of your wonderful employees they totally Rock!!! And most importantly you ROCK!!! Keep being you and I cannot wait till I get on the X-train.

ps. Give Gladys a big (HUG) for me. Her Zumba class was totally awesome.

Kristin

Kristin, glad I fianlly got to meet you!

Yes, a HUGE Thank You from me too! Everything was perfect! The classes, the food, the staff, the Cathletes and most of all, what Cathe shares with us all, is PRICELESS! Thanks from the bottom of my healthy heart! (Thank you for that too Cathe!)

Couldn't agree more....so very grateful for the amazing weekend. So sad it's over. My only complaint...it went too quick!!! Thanks you so much, Cathe, and everyone involved.

Thank YOU everyone for coming and spending the weekend with me and the team. We LOVED having you and can't wait to do it again next year. Your enthusiasm and energy was off the charts....just the way I LOVE IT!!!!

CATHLETES ROCK!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.