9075 and NO SHIPPING NOTIFICATION????

i've seen other LATER numbers on other forums posted that they received shipping notification..... why haven't i????????????

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

i will.... but quantum AND cathe email has ALWAYS come through....

OK.... just checked it.... and realized... it all comes through into my email program anyways.... lol! so no.... no notification.... *pout*

i emailed support, too..... hopefully they'll get to the bottom of this!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

>i emailed support, too..... hopefully they'll get to the
>bottom of this!
>
I wouldn't panic yet. After all, they are shipping out thousands of boxes, I presume, and maybe they just didn't get all the notices entered? Or maybe someone with a higher number got theirs first because they paid for overnight shipping?

Just something to think about.

i don't think shipping type had anything to do with shipping order... ordering order is what matterered! (was there an optin for overnight???? *gasp*

cuz if shipping style was taken into consideration... then all of us with 2nd day would get shipped out before "regular" ground!

*sigh*.... WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, i tell myself! "have a glass or two of wind"... yes.... THAT's what i'll do!

-------------

Not Cathe or SNM but by any chance have you changed your e-mail address since you ordered? I did and had to send a message to SNM.

Sometimes my e-mail runs slow or one more thing, is spam the same as junk?

Enjoy your wine, by the time you're finished this may all be worked out.

jordan

I feel so bad for you. If I were in your shoes I'd be upset too. Could be that you just didn't get the email for whatever reason. I think you can check tracking info on cathe's site by putting in your phone number. I think this only works after 9pm though. I got my notice and my # is 9213

*sigh* no.... i haven't changed my email.... poo-y.....

(yes... i'm back checking email... bad me!)

i received an email from them just lack week verifying my order and order number!

(no tears yet.....)

-------------

lol! i've been checking that all day... ok.... "doofus" story..... at 3:00 here... i'm thinking "i'll check now... it should be there".... uhm..... duh.... 3:00 is only 6:00 back east!

i've been SO patient through this whole thing and now i've completely lost my mind.... i think hubby needs to give up his share of wine tonight to me!

-------------

Please don't panic. Email notification is not perfect and does not always work. You can always use the phone number you listed on your presale order form by going to Cathe Easy Track, but you need to wait until after 9pm or even later on the day your package ships to track. We've had three pick ups by UPS today with the last one picking up just before 8pm. A lot of data still has not been uploaded to the UPS tracking computers yet.

My invoice is #9051 and I have not received a notification either.

I'll open a bottle of red with you. :)

???????

Marla

>Please don't panic. Email notification is not perfect and
>does not always work. You can always use the phone number you
>listed on your presale order form by going to Cathe Easy
>Track, but you need to wait until after 9pm or even later on
>the day your package ships to track. We've had three pick ups
>by UPS today with the last one picking up just before 8pm. A
>lot of data still has not been uploaded to the UPS tracking
>computers yet.

OK.... thank you (does this mean i can't have my wine now???? i hope not... cuz i just poured it!)

thanx for the support everyone!

-------------

Hey -- I did not receive my notification either.

I am invoice number 9303.

I ordered on Sept 16th, 2005, but I am not in a panic because I know there must be tons of orders before mine.

I am just glad that I pre ordered!

I would not worry too much yet -- I bet you get a notification by Monday evening!

i should have my order by monday! i paid for 2nd day!

AND.... it's 6:00.... and it's not showing up with the phone number tracking...

NOW i'm REALLY stressing!

what's up?????????????

-------------

cheap wine! turning leaf white zinfandel..... but hey.... i like it! lol!

(and it's all gone now! boo hoo!)

-------------

SNM????

What number did you get up to today?
I want to know if I still have a chance for delivery before this weekend. Thanks Leslie

Drat.

Well, you inspired me to open a bottle of wine. I'm here in Michigan watching the World Series (Go Tigers!) and hoping for an email notification soon (heehee).

How about a toast? Here's to our new DVD's!

Marla

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.