90 day supreme

I can't find them on their website:eek: I did find them on totalfitnessdvds.com for $19.99, no bonus ab dvd:confused:
The bonus Ab DVD is only 6 minutes long, and there's PLENTY of core work in the rotation, so I don't think it's much of a loss. (All the sets have information in on how you can get the bonus Ab DVD for something like $5.99 shipping and handling, but I don't think it's worth it). For $19.99, isn't 10 DVDs enough, LOL!

The bonus Ab DVD is only 6 minutes long, and there's PLENTY of core work in the rotation, so I don't think it's much of a loss. (All the sets have information in on how you can get the bonus Ab DVD for something like $5.99 shipping and handling, but I don't think it's worth it). For $19.99, isn't 10 DVDs enough, LOL!

You got that right Kathryn! I picked this set up a couple weeks ago. I am not doing a rotation right now but I've done a few of the dvds and there is ab work in every work out I've done so far no matter what it's focus is! Definitely don't need that bonus dvd! :p

Yes, $19.99 for 10 DVDs is enough.LOL! I was wondering/confused why some websites/stores offer the ab dvd and others don't? Of course, if I get a better deal with the ab dvd, I'll take it:p I am not in a hurry;),I still have to finish up my STS rotation! Thanks!

I just odered those DVDs from totalfitnessdvds.com with 10% off:p Can't beat that:eek:

BTW, you can preorder them at collagevideo too!

Last edited:
I just finished chest n back. Good workout! I thought it would be longer tho.
It is longer for me, as I don't go the speed they do (I like a 15-rep range, and I need a bit more recovery between sets...and I'm not Speedy Gonzales!).

I just bought Supreme 90 yesterday at Dick's sporting goods! I did Chest and Back last night, it was awesome. A nice change. My knees are not liking any of the step workouts anymore, and I've slipped off of the platform a couple of times and once fell back and hit the wall! I can laugh about it since I didn't get hurt. There are still other ways I can get around using the step, by using a towel in its place, minus the pact it has on my knees. :). I like the recipes that came with System 90, but wish she could have listed the calories. Is there a check- in thread started for system 90? I think I'm gonna like this one!

I am sore today. I did chest and back but the funny thing is I feel it in my biceps and tris, I know they get worked when doing chest n back but I literally feel like I targeted those muscles to, good bonus!

I am doing STS right now. When it's over, I plan on concentrating more on cardio endurance with a month of Insanity but after that I plan on doing a rotation of S90. Between the work outs I've personally done in this set and the reviews I've gotten, it's gotta be an awesome rotation so I'm very excited about it! :D

I opted to wait for awhile... Though it's soooo tempting! Just FYI for those looking to buy it: I found out today that a friend of mine bought hers at Walgreens for $10, and someone else bought it at Bed Bath & Beyond for $15. So I'll check those places when I decide to get it.

I thought CLX was easy too the first time around, but this time around, I'm going heavier and putting more concentration and effort into it, and it's really been a good workout. :)

Stephanie,

I have Supreme 90 and Chalean Extreme. I think Supreme 90 is harder, but I like it so much more. To me, this program is kind of a cross between CE and Barry's Bootcamp (but better than both of them!).

I've done five of the workouts, but I'm actually just starting the rotation today. (I'm not doing the meal plan, though.) I actually look forward to these workouts, but I don't know why! :p I like Tom Holland, I don't mind that the warm-up is the same in all the workouts. Unlike others have reported, I actually like the cardio workouts. I also like that there's an ab component in all the workouts and that they're at the beginning, something that I haven't come across very often. Oh, but I don't like the crappy packaging, so I put the discs in slim jewel cases.

With Supreme 90, the compound exercises have less movement than Chalean's, so they don't feel as awkward to me. And Chalean seems to overdo some body parts, while others seem to be neglected. Not so, with Supreme 90. I did Supreme 90's Shoulders & Arms, but felt like my legs and core got some action due to the bridge position on the stability ball some of the squatting in the clean press (was that the name of that first exercise??).

I can't wait to hear what you think of it, Stephanie, since you have Chalean Extreme, too.

Kathryn and all you other enablers, I thank you. I really can't believe that I like this program as much as I do and that it cost only 20 bucks. :eek:

Oh great. Thanks a lot you naughty enablers!!:p Allll righty then, I'm gonna go get it! Sheeeeze, good thing it doesn't cost a lot!

Pam

I have Chalean Xtreme and Supreme 90, here are some differences I've noticed-I've only done the Cardio/Tabata interval dvds so far:

1. Supreme 90 has more cardio workouts than Chalean
2. Supreme 90 has more exercises for each body part than Chalean
3. Chalean shows more options/variations for each exercise: For instance, one person is always using resistance bands in the workout.
4. Chalean is great about cueing what weight should be used for each exercise...she usually states the weight she is using, I know I'm not as strong as she is, so I just choose weights a little lighter than what she uses.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.