9/29/09 DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE! :)

Good Morning,

How did you all sleep last night? My night was interrupted by some weird sounding animal outside the house. At first I thought that it was my DS having a bad dream and jumped up to look for him. I ran all around the house and then ended up finding him in my room asleep on my couch at the foot of the bed.
I heard the sound again and went running around looking for my cat which I thought was inside. DH went looking outside in the meantime. I found him staring out the front window looking for the sound too!
So needless to say I am pretty wiped this morning! I am planning on doing a TM challengers workout at noon but I am sure my legs won't want to pick up the pace.

What are your plans?

I hope you all have a great day and workout! :)
BBL
Heidi
Need more coffee!

Morning Heidi,

Oh No!!! It sounds so scary. You and DH are brave. I probably stay in my house and call 911. Hope everything okay. So, what was the animal? Maybe a nap later in the afternoon would help.

I am going for a walk this morning. Still no sign of the new dvds. I hope to get it this week.

Have a great day.

Allee

Hello to all,

Just finished my run. Phew! That was a good one!

Allee: Enjoy your walk today. It is sunny here and I thought it was suppose to rain. We did get quite the downpour last night however.
DH and I run for fun mostly. I run more than he does and have entered several races in the area. I prefer fun runs to tough hardcore races. ;)
I am just getting back into running after an injury to my ankle back in June. Then I was pretty sick for about 2months after with Lyme Disease. I am doing much better and my strength is coming back strong.

It is so exciting to be waiting for new workouts. Have you checked to see the delivery schedule from UPS? You should have received a tracking number once it has actually shipped out.
I hope you get them soon! ;)

Hello to Sherry, Amelia, Karen and Belinda! Missing you all and hope that everyone is doing ok today. :)

BBL
Heidi

Hi,

Heidi: Great job! It is still good you and DH are running for fun. I can't even get my DH to do anything. Oh...such a stubborn man.

I am getting my dvds today. I just don't know what time UPS going to drop them. I don't want to miss it. I am getting ready for work.

I went for a 2 miles walk. The weather is just beautiful here. I love fall.
Have a great day.

Hello to all....

Allee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.