6 week hiatus

Francine

Cathlete
Hey Fitness friends! Just letting you all know that I'm taking a 6 week hiatus, due to heavy scheduling upcoming!(don't want you to think I just fell off the forums) If you have any special requests for me you can email me at [email protected] or visit us over at www.fitnessvideofanatics.com. I'll miss reading your daily posts but I must admit it sucks me in like a great soap opera--I can't get enough of ya's and it totally distracts me from what I'm doing! You are all always very interesting to me! I'm gonna miss my daily readings, (but I have the lovely DebbieH keeping me updated so I totally don't miss everything)-gotta have some dribs and drabs to survive}( Be Well, Stay Fit and Have fun!:* XOXO

Oh, No, Francine, don't leeeeeaaaave meeeeee! I will miss your interesting posts. You're always ready with good advice. Please hurry back!!!!!

Hey girlies! It's tough staying away from here, could never do it totally, I'd go crazy}( Just dropping ya's a line to say I posted a workout if you are interested in trying. It's a totalbody workout one for home or the gym! Actually both can be done at home, you just have to improvise on the gym equipment exercises! These workouts are great plateus busters ! Crank up the music , print out the programs and focus on building a better body, best used with Cathe's intense cardio of course;) Be back on full force in April :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.