6 New Videos

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! On your 6 new videos are you going to have all new exercises for us to do in working our biceps, chest, etc.? It's not going to be the same exercises as in MIS and the PS Series, is it? Can't wait to order all 8 of these. Hope your enjoying little Eric and your beautiful new home. Thanks much and warmest regards, Kathy

I have a question also

Since you have posted a question on the new tapes I would like to add one also. Will the step choreography be all new?

Hi Kathy!

Sure I am going to try to the best of my ability to create some different exercises but I also would like to explain a couple of things please
happy.gif

1) There are certain exercises that are great base exercises to warm up the body part for the rest of the workout and should not be left out. For instance for chest you have a bench press, legs you have squats and lunges, biceps you have a traditional curl. To eliminate these for the sake of doing something different would jeopardize the effectiveness of the workout(which we can't allow to happen).

2) It is not only the newness of an exercise that stimulates growth and progress but also the sequence in which the exercises are performed, the variation of the rep speed, the variation of the rep style, the variation of foot or hand placement, and finally the variation of equipment.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I have question about this response

Hi Cathe,

Is it also true that varying weight poundage will bring on results? In other words, some days do heavier weights and then on others do lighter weights for the same exercises?

Also, today I am feeling guilty because I only did weight training for 40 minutes (I've been so busy. But I have had several 70 workout this week. Am I bad?

New Videos

Hi Cathe! Thanks for clarifying it up for me. I know these tapes will be the best on the market and also for their intensity. Take care, Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.