6 Day Body Makeover

alicia17

Cathlete
I have a party next Saturday and all my dresses are a bit snug. My friend gave me Michael Thurmond's 6 Day Body Makeover diet to try. You are supposed to drop a dress size in 6 days. I looked it over, and it looks hard to follow. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and had any luck.

Tried it a few years ago and thought I was going to STARVE to death.... Maybe try it if your workouts arent too strenuos.... I was light headed, weak and GRUMPY! I think I gave it 48 hours before I started adding calories

The diet consists of basically 3 egg whites/and 1/2 a grapefruit in the morning followed by a mid-morning snack of 2oz of protein and 1 cup greens, then lunch which is 3oz protein with 1/2 cup brown rice with 1 cup vegetables. Then you have a late afternoon snack and dinner which is basicaly the same as mid-afternoon snack and lunch. You can have an optional late night snack of berries or grapefruit. You have to drink 100 oz of water each day along with 40-60 minutes long slow distance excercise.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.