50 and over . . . Friday

melrose

Cathlete
Happy Friday, All,

I'm about to leave to take my past 24 hours worth of urine to the lab. Yes, you read that right - one of the joys of Diabetes. Once a year, I have to collect urine for 24 hours (and keep it refrigerated) to be checked for protein levels. This will determine if my kidneys are functioning correctly. I hate when this time of year rolls around - what a hassle.

After that, the day should get much more pleasant. Tonight, the family will come over for DH's 58th birthday. He still has a bad cold, and didn't go to work today, so we'll have to keep the grandkids away from him. He'll probably work this weekend, since I have to.

Yesterday, I did Powermax and was wiped out for hours afterward. If time permits, I'll do Supersets today; otherwise, I'll do it tomorrow after work.

Have a wonderful day,
Jen

Hi Jen,

Have fun at the Dr's! Have your husband take Emergen-C its a packet that makes a fizzy drink that has a mega dose of vitamin C and it cuts the time it takes a cold to get over with in half. I also take it to give me energy. They sell them a any drug store.

I will be resting today, but tomorrow I will be running 5 miles and pushing my 2.5 year old grandson on the jogger. On Sunday I pland to go to the sand dunes and try to do 10.

I will be on vacation next week and will not be on the web, so have a great weekend and a great week everyone!

Josie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.