41 workouts?? I thought there would be 37-39 tops.....

rubleneesey

Cathlete
Question: SNM stated in the blog:

"To give you an update on the STS project we’re currently working our way through rough editing all 41 workouts."

41 workouts? I thought there was going to be 3 workouts per week x 4 weeks = 12 per cycle. 12 X 3 = 36 + the ab workout = 37 workouts. Now maybe she put the HEAVY LEGS on it's own dvd which would make 38 workouts. I'm hoping Cathe made a new stretch workout that she originally stated she was going to do, which would make it 39. What would be the other 2 workouts??

I'd love to figure this out......

Denise

There are 4 workouts to the optinal "squat rack" workout, not two. This makes a total of 41 workouts to be edited.

Thanks! I totally forgot that you'd do 4 of those as well! Thanks for answering so quickly! What ever happened to the new Cathe stretch workout for STS? Just curious....

Denise

Oh Rats! Okay 41 1/3 workouts to edit. There is still plenty more left for us to tell, but we will get to the stretch workout pretty soon.

>Oh Rats! Okay 41 1/3 workouts to edit. There is still plenty
>more left for us to tell, but we will get to the stretch
>workout pretty soon.

Sorry to "rat" you out, lol! You all are awesome! Thanks for all you do!

Denise

RE: 41 workouts?? I thought there would be 37-39 tops....

I'm also pysched about the stretch workout. Can't wait for this series!!

I hope SNM throws in free padded toilets seats with the workouts...my buns will need one after all those squats :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.