40's Where are you??

scubagirl

Cathlete
Hi girls! Last week of summer here! Kids go back to school next week. We are trying to cram in everything they want to do in 8 days! We are doing a garage sale this week too! Hope all is well with everyone! Lisa, Madison doing better? Ronne, how was France? Murphy, Andrea, how are you? Hope I'm not all alone here this week! Well, have to get DS to cross country. Have a good night. Mary

Yo Mary, I guess you are all alone here! I couldn't let you stay lonely. :D I've been doing GS one week adn 4DS the next, so been winging the workouts with no planned rotation....that feels good.

I've been hanging out on FB playing Mafia Wars. My friends there got me hooked. Andrea beats the mess out of Bejeweled, don't know how she does it.

Maddy is doing well. A little too energetic on the morning walks so I think I'll start running a bit with her at the beginning of our walk. Yea, she must be feeling better, huh? Just a little throw up bile yesterday :(, but the drugs help her a lot.

How was your garage sale? My youngest (senior in HS) started school today. I'm looking forward to an empty nest. ;)

Gotta run

HI All,

I am on vacation but wanted to stop in for a quick Cathe check. I have not been doing much but A LOT of walking. The little ones are having a great time but the adults are tired. I look forward to getting back to work so that I can get some rest!

Lisa - I loaned someone my 4DS and have not seen it for some time. I asked to "borrow it back" - 2 weeks ago. ??? That may be the last time I let someone borrow a Cathe. OH, glad to hear Maddy is doing well.

Murph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.