40's christmas week

scubagirl

Cathlete
Hi girls, I know a busy week for all. Just finished ME, my goal this year was to get in 300 w/o's, I only have 3 more to reach it! I am pleased with myself that I was able to do it. Then I think, well, you actually took 2 months off of working out! Lisa, how is Maddy? Murphy, did you get your new Tracie Long's yet? Do you like them? I am patiently awaiting the mail man for Cathe's! Ronne, know you are busy! This will probably be my only check in this week, family is arriving tomorrow, taking all the kids to a water park, then have to get ready for Santa. I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Thank you for talking to me for another year! I will see you next week. Mary

HI everyone, rest day for me....I thought I'd have an install to do at work and needed to get to it early so the person in India didn't have to stay up so late, but it was delayed yet again. Oh well, I needed the break, my legs are still sore from B&G on Sat and BM2 UB pm on Sunday.

Maddy has regained a lot of SPUNK! She's soooooo bouncy and happy, but much thinner. Hope we can get some weight back on her, I'm actually looking for a sweater for my furry sheltie because she is so thin and seems to shiver when it is colder (and I keep my house cold). We gave her a bath yesterday (long overdue), and she was so cold since all her fur holds in the water no matter how much I blow dry her (she hates it too).

Mary, a water park? are you kidding? isn't it cold there? must be indoors. I think you should get a medal just for keeping track of how many workouts you did!

I can't believe we are getting shock cardio soon!

Hi Ronne if you stop in for a read, Leisa and Murphy.

We are celebrating Christmas on Sunday the 27th because of DS's work schedule (yes he works christmas day and then he is at his fiance's on christmas eve). I haven't "talked" to my sister yet, she did email me saying how she called to talk to help me deal with Maddy.....I finally emailed her back and said we are fine and that I didn't need to talk about it as I was all talked out. I'm sure she'll plan on parking her butt here for Christmas dinner.

Hi all,

Today is a rest day for me too - unless the new Cathe's come in and then I will try one. Oh, which one to try. (I am doing the happy dance in my chair). I did my Tracie Long's, they came in on Friday. They are those tricky dvd's, the ones when you are doing them you think it is not so bad and then the next day you feel various parts of your body screaming at you. Yeah, good stuff! :)

Mary - a waterpark? We had our first real snow this weekend (NJ). Have fun. Have a happy holiday and see you next year. Oh, way to go on the 300 workouts. I bow down to you.

Lisa - glad Maddy is doing better. May I borrow her sweater when she puts her weight back on? :) In case I forget, have a bearable Christmas.

Hi to all who follow.

Murphy

Just have to say I LOVE my mailman! They came today, I don't know where to start and I don't have time to start! (Maybe a Hiit tomorrow before we go away for the night!) Next Mon for sure! Mary

Lucky you Mary! I just realized I didn't get the mail in so I ran out, only to find NO new dvds :( Guess I'll have to do an old workout tomorrow.

I sure hope they are on the way, I never got any email saying they shipped, did you?

I got my dvd's yesterday! Yipppee - sorry to rub it in Lisa. I did the kickboxing this morning (anyone surprised as I always seem to do kickboxing) and I liked it. It had some different combinations and a nice ab section, also different. I think I was expecting non-stop punches and etc. like another dvd I have so this was a nice change to that. I did not preview anything but I am sure looking forward to working out. I really want to try Travel Fit. Yay!

Lisa - I did get a shipping notice, I think it was over the weekend. I hope you get it soon.

OK, rub it in you guys....I finally looked for my recent fearing I DREAMED I preordered. I found it so hoping I find my dvds in my mailbox soon (still no shipping notice).

I haven't worked out yet (not sure I will), got a late start, maybe I'll throw in a workout later after I walk Maddy before the cold snow comes. Murphy, I wish this was our first measurable snow, but sadly we've had 4 ft so far this year --- totally out of the ordinary for us and I'm tired of snow! I guess it will be nice to have a white Christmas but after that, no more snow please!

Hi All,

Did core cardio this morning. It was good. I could not do the tuck and rolls or some of the other rolling ab parts but I gave it a go. At one point I was slow to get up and Cathe says, "come on, get up..." I got nervous for a second and jumped up - then I starting laughing at myself. I still have one more Tracie Long to try so I may do that tomorrow and give myself a crazy-cardio break.

Lisa - I think we are expecting rain on Christmas so it will be a slushy, gray-snow holiday. :-0

Murphy

Yea, I got my STS cardio yesterday but too late for my workout yesterday. So yesterday I did KM minus Leg conditioning. Today I did Circuit Cardio....I think people who like DM will like this. I'm not a DM fan but I really enjoyed how quickly time flew. There was some lunges where you jump 180 and lunge other side, I just did them like in her other dvds (you'll understand when you do it). My knees still feel creaky, like they need some WD40 :)

It's snowing now, I guess it's nice, normally I'd love it but I think all of the Coloradans are tired of snow as it's been an abnormal year. I don't like rain any better though (actually think I like it less).

I think I'll plan on that Core Cardio tomorrow. It's soooooo inspiring having new workouts, makes me want to workout even more! I need to figure out the difference between the 3 MMA dvds....for some reason I was surprised there were 3, I have not been following the updates at all ! :)

Ah, so many new workouts, so little time :)

Glad to hear you got your dvd's. I agree with you about new workouts being inspiring. They are just what I need and at the right time!

Rest day for me today. I am feeling sick again and wanted to rest-up for tomorrow. Happy Holidays to everyone.

Hey Murphy, rest day for me too...bad morning for Maddy :(

We got 8 inches of snow, when it's cold it seems she only eats snow and doesn't drink which then gets her nauseous (poor baby). I'm syringing in water and getting some serious nausea meds from the vet. This is why I don't want anymore snow/cold.

Oh, on the flip side, my sis is being a royal pain. Playing poor pitiful her.....sent me email saying she gets the feeling I don't want to talk with her so she won't be coming for xmas. geez, I have MORE important things to do than listen to her whine and that's what I've been doing. Still, yet again, she turns everything into HER needs.

Thanks for letting me vent ladies. HAve a nice Christmas!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.