40 DD sports bra rec needed

tishee

Cathlete
I have the enell and find that it is not enough for me in terms of not bouncing,shifting,etc. I am guessing that I have decreased in breast size(although I haven't noticed a decrease)and in desperate need of some awesome sports bras(sales wouldn't hurt at all LOLO)! Thanks everyone!!
Tishee

look at the KPC thread. someone mentioned to me about a "frog bra" ????i think it's on pg 2 or 3 of open forum discussion good luck!

jes

Go to www.title9sports.com they have the best sports bras for women of almost any size and they rate them for support (from 1 dumbbell to 5 dumbbells). The frog bra is very supportive but it will smooch you flat. I don't know if that's what you're looking for. Another thing, let me warn you, they are not cheap sports bras but they're worth the money.

>Go to www.title9sports.com they have the best sports bras
>for women of almost any size and they rate them for support
>(from 1 dumbbell to 5 dumbbells). The frog bra is very
>supportive but it will smooch you flat. I don't know if
>that's what you're looking for. Another thing, let me warn
>you, they are not cheap sports bras but they're worth the
>money.

Tishee

Is it for a 40 DD........I see XL says 38-40 CD.

If it says 38-40CD I wouldn't try to get into one. Go to http://www.title9sports.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=24 that's their section for "super support" bras. You should also ask for a catalog. I checked out their "last resort" bra and you would be a Large in that one and it has a 5 dumbbell rating. Check out the rest of them. Although title9 has expensive stuff I trust the company and I've been a customer for years. Good luck.

>If it says 38-40CD I wouldn't try to get into one. Go to
>http://www.title9sports.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=24
>that's their section for "super support" bras. You should
>also ask for a catalog. I checked out their "last resort" bra
>and you would be a Large in that one and it has a 5 dumbbell
>rating. Check out the rest of them. Although title9 has
>expensive stuff I trust the company and I've been a customer
>for years. Good luck.

Tishee

Thanks so much!! I emailed the CS asking about the frog bra and a 40 DD but I have yet to hear from them. thanks for the link off to check it out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.