4 Weeks and Counting

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
4 weeks from today we will all be enjoying a wonderful weekend of workouts, good food, good friends. Can't wait.

Jean

Super excited here in Stafford, VA. This is my first Cathe roadtrip and I am really enjoying this anticipation period. It will be great to meet everyone and to meet Cathe and the gang. When you workout with Cathe, Jae, Cedie, Lorraine, and Brenda everyday, it seems like you already know them.

I've printed out the roadtrip agenda and I'm sharing the excitement with all my friends. They think I'm nuts. I may be nuts but it's a good healthy kind of nuts.
Michelle

Also can't wait!:D
Michelle~ Looking forward to meeting you. We don't think you are nuts at all! We are right there with you in your excitement of a weekend of exercise with Cathe and friends!:eek:

Also can't wait!:D
Michelle~ Looking forward to meeting you. We don't think you are nuts at all! We are right there with you in your excitement of a weekend of exercise with Cathe and friends!:eek:

ITA! I am right there filled with anticipation and excitement. Everyone I tell about this trip thinks I am a little off too, oh well.

This will be my first RT too. I am not coming as far as Virginia. I am driving from Long Island, NY. I am going to try my best not to speed too much, ;)

Kristin

Ah! With that last post I officially became a Cathlete!!!! YAY!

Just had to share my excitement :D:D:D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.