4-DS is Fabulous!!

sonja5150

Cathlete
This is my second week doing 4-DS and I just wanted to post that I LOVE this workout. Its so fun the hour goes by fast.

I still haven't quite gotten all the step work down on the high impact step routine, but after a couple of more tries I'm sure I'll get it! I can't wait to hear more about the new series.

Sonja.

Tonight I did the boot camp lower body circuit premix... fabulous!! Can't wait to try another one of the circuit premixes. Anyone else do any of them??

4DS has built up my push-up endurance like no other DVD has. It's still pathetically small compared to what I want it to be, but, hey, "everything is changing" (everybody sing w/ me!)!

I love it too. Sometimes, I plan on doing just the warm up from HIS (and then do other step cardio) but I can't stop and keep going. I also love the weight work from the series. The ab work is great - oh yes, the whole series is fantastic.

Joanne

it took me a while to even attempt the step routines because i had heard they were difficult. so...i did my regular workout in the mornings (i workout around 4:30-5) and would come home after work and do LIS and HIS. now that i have then down (well, there are parts of HIS 3rd combo that i could tighten up), i am LOVING them. i really like BC and KB. i am not a huge KB fan (although i have all cathe's kick box dvd's) and i really, really enjoyed 4DS KB.

the weight work is great. the all upper body premix rocks!

I just got my set in the mail today. Naturally I had to dive right in.

I had done Push/pull yest. so today I did the kickbox from the 4D and the abs from kickbox.

I loved it! I picked it right up without previewing. It was just long enough to get my heart rate up and I didn't get bored.

I didn't pre-order this and I should have.

Since we have only one TV it's not fair for me to sit and preview them all so tomorrow I'm going to dive right in and try bootcamp and the try a weight segment - without previewing.

How complicated are the step segments? Will I be able to get a feel without previewing?

>>How complicated are the step segments? Will I be able to get a feel without previewing?

I never preview workouts. I find it too boring. I was able to pick up the Low Intensity Steps pretty well, but it took me about 4 tries to get choreography of the High Intensity Steps. Just so you know, I am usually pretty bad at picking up complex choreography in general :)
You shouldn't have any problems with Bootcamp.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.