4 down - 4 to go

SNM Videos

Administrator
Just a quick update about the new videos. We're now half way done and should finish filming late on Thursday.
Everything is going great and we should have some pictures up either tomorrow (Tuesday) or at the latest on Wednesday. However, most of the pictures will not not be uploaded until this weekend.We have a photographer who is taking pictures every day, so we will have several thousand pictures to go through.
Cathe has been putting in 20 hour days for the last week, so she doesn't have much time to answer questions and email right now. But she will be back after we finish filming.
Lastly, if you need to contact customer service this week, please do so by email.

Hurrah!

"I think it's the big one, Elizabeth!":}

...but don't let our fearless leader get run-down. Make sure she's getting her RDA of Devil Dawgs and SOME sleep!!!

THANKS...

.....soooo much for filling us in! Half way done!!!Yipeeeeeee! I can hardly wait. Say Hi to Cathe & the whole crew from all of us and good luck with the last half of the taping!!
happy.gif

Thanks for the update!

So glad to hear filming is going smoothly except maybe for Cathe's lack of sleep...I'm sure she'll be ready to crash and sleep for days come Thursday night.

Just know that we are keeping her and the crew in our thoughts and are waiting anxiously for these workouts to come to life in our homes.

Hang in there!!

Thanks for the update!!!

But we must plead with Cathe to take it easy!!!! Get some rest, girl and eat your veggies and take your vitamins!!!

We know those videos are going to be great!!!
happy.gif

Thanx for the update....

there's not a day that goes by when I don't think of all of you involved in this production. My warmest wishes and regards are with you as you complete these destined to be classic workouts--

Anxiously waiting in the wings with all the other Cathe lovers....

Amy

Taping

Thanks so much for the update, I am glad things are going smoothly. It was a pleasant suprise to her hear that Cathe and the crew are half way through taping. I thought it would take longer.

Thanks!

I can't believe you guys are doing this all in one week! That endurance work is paying off, huh?

So excited to get the new vids! Thanks for the update!

Can't wait for the pictures!

Although I know as soon as I see the pictures, I'll be drooling even more for the videos.

Thanks so much for the update!!

Wow wow wow! Is that Harold in the back??

The pictures look fabulous! Everyone looks so happy doing those plie squats.
happy.gif
Is that Harold in the back row?

The Cast....

I am so glad to see Lisa, Hope (I think), and Rhonda back again -- now I have the $20,000 question. Is that Jon in the back row?

The Cast

looks great. I am glad to see two men in the cast, now my husband won't be the only man working out with Cathe :=)

It took me a while to get him to try the tapes now he refers to them as his Cathe tapes.

Glad to hear some men are working out with "Ironwoman"!

I could never work 20 hour days & work out, let alone workout with a "Cathe" workout. That shows that you are truly inspired by your work! That is really great, Cathe! Also, I am really glad to hear someone's husband is working out with your Cathe tapes (oops, excuse me, working out with "his" Cathe tapes!) Circuit Max looks like it's going to be great! I can't wait!

Looking good!

Cathe you look great!! Pregnancy was obviously better to your body than it was to mine
happy.gif
Love your long hair too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.