4 Day Split

missyt

Cathlete
I just received my package today with my recent Cathe order. I tore open the box and headed straight for the exercise room. I did Kickbox today. It was amazing!!!! I am in LOVE!!!!:eek: OMG.....did I say I am in LOVE!!!! :eek:

missyt said:
I just received my package today with my recent Cathe order. I tore open the box and headed straight for the exercise room. I did Kickbox today. It was amazing!!!! I am in LOVE!!!!:eek: OMG.....did I say I am in LOVE!!!! :eek:
4ds is one of my fave! Bootcamp is good too! But Step I don't like...too complex for me.

I just recently finally mastered higher intensity step after owning it for 2 years at least. Once you get it down its fun. I had to play slow motion about 15 times to learn it though.
Beth

I was "in love" too! This series is fantastic! Great purchase Missy :)

BTW, the step is hard, but very fun once you get the hang of it :)

Natasha

LOVE 4DS!! I only do the cardio premixes that are one hour long each but I REALLY should do the weight training for the same amount of time.

I love 4DS!! I just did high intensity step this morning - too much fun! Bootcamp is a great one - and super hard; I really did not expect it to be that hard and when she started doing push ups in the warm-up I though whoo boy, you are in for it now! I need to start trying out some of the weight premixes; it sounds like people really like those.

Thanks for reminding me about this one!

Haven't done it in a long time - I have to drag it out & preview it to do again!!

4DS Total Body Weights....its worth the price alone for this premix! This is one of the best values considering all the premixes this set has. Love it!

I just did the Bootcamp UB circuit :eek:. 2 days later and my arms are still screaming :eek:

LOVE the premixes!!! DirtDiva is spot on!

Natasha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.