4 day split rotation

aycaramba

Hello, Thinking about doing Cathe's 4 day split rotation. If you've done the rotation let me know if you loved the rotation and what kind of results did you get? Thank you!

I enjoy lifting heavy so it is one of my favourites for weights. One stepping program was low intensity, and the other was high intensity. Both were short compared to many of her stepping programs. Since I like stepping, that I found them quite doable may not be helpful to you. Certainly the low intensity routine was not complex. I usually did both stepping routines (premix had the two as one) because it was too easy otherwise. I enjoy all Cathe's stepping workouts. It's a very good program, altogether. It certainly gets results.

I enjoy lifting heavy so it is one of my favourites for weights. One stepping program was low intensity, and the other was high intensity. Both were short compared to many of her stepping programs. Since I like stepping, that I found them quite doable may not be helpful to you. Certainly the low intensity routine was not complex. I usually did both stepping routines (premix had the two as one) because it was too easy otherwise. I enjoy all Cathe's stepping workouts. It's a very good program, altogether. It certainly gets results.
Thank you!

I don't see the length of time next to the workouts for the 4 day split rotation...about how long are the workouts for ths rotation? Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.