4 day split - review

alicia17

Cathlete
The new videos left me wanting more!! I thought HIS was not long enough, and LIS not challenging enough, and a short as well. Boot camp left be pretty breathless this afternoon (it was ALOT of fun!!!). I can't wait for kickbox tomorrow.

Although, I wish the cardio was longer, the weight segments are great!! Very different, and I am enjoying them very much.

Alicia

I am the exact opposite, I love the fact the workouts are shorter, but more intense. Yeah!:) I lose motivation and focus after about 60 minutes, so these workouts are darn near perfecto to me-thanks Cathe for understanding not all of us want or can spend over an hour a day working out,but want results that look like we spend our whole day doing so!!:7

Double up Baby! Repeat HIS x 2, there's your hour.

Increase your step height to 8" for LIS, there's your challenge. I also do all step jumps for the moves...crazy eights, side ups, sweeps, etc.

When I want more cardio or more intensity, that's what I am doing with 4 Day Split.

That's the beauty of Cathe. Can you imagine the possibilities with the future Workout Blender???:p

X

I just noticed the double up premix. I will definately do that next time. I love the premixes. I am going to do the total upper body that was talked about on a tread today. Kick box camp was fun yesterday, and the leg workout was killer. That one move she did in I think the fourth round using the step and hand weights (a low pulse lunge) nearly killed me. Love this series more and more. Thanks. Alicia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.