30s, 30s, 30s

yeeeeeaaaaah maaaaaaaan....... lol!

Lucky I finished up the last of the chocolate in my fridge this past weekend :p

okay people- in the 30's what's on our minds?

1st RT and I've already started putting a few things in my suitcase! What's everyone packing besides workout clothes? From previous pictures it's a variety I've seen for dinner on Saturday night. I'm usually the one over dressed when my husband and I go out even if it's shorts and a cute top!
Im very cold natured (especially after a workout) so will I need pants or a sweatshirt for in between workouts? Is the gym freezing cold?

When will more info come out like the RT app and schedule and all that fun stuff?

Yes, the gym can get cold. I would suggest something like a sweatshirt or zip up type light weight jacket. As for the evening the attire varies. Some in shorts, some capris, some jeans and some in skirts. Whatever you are comfortable in.

One of the nights Cathe usually does a "15 seconds of Fame" where several people can do step with her as if you were part of the crew. So keep some athletic shoes in a bag so you can join in the fun.

Last edited:
OMG I cannot wait for this roadtrip!!! I need a vacation really bad!!!!!!!!!!! BTW my family and friends think I'm nuts that a vacation for me is to spend it in a gym exercising! LOL!!!!!!!!

OMG I cannot wait for this roadtrip!!! I need a vacation really bad!!!!!!!!!!! BTW my family and friends think I'm nuts that a vacation for me is to spend it in a gym exercising! LOL!!!!!!!!

haha I can totally sympathize! My family doesn't get it either :p Cathletes sure do get it, though!

YAY!!!! 30's!!! :D

Yes, bring a sweat shirt. The fans keep the place very cool, but you'll be loving them durning the workout.

Got a sweatshirt/pants on my list. Will I need to bring my yoga mat (i think it will fit in my suitcase) or will there be enough there? And bands too, will I need to bring mine?

Got a sweatshirt/pants on my list. Will I need to bring my yoga mat (i think it will fit in my suitcase) or will there be enough there? And bands too, will I need to bring mine?

You shouldn't need to bring a mat or bands - there were plenty last year :)

I can relate! All of my family and friends IRL think I'm crazy. "What kind of vacation is it when you work so hard?"

I reply that it's the best vacation EVER!!!!!

This will be my second RT-first in NJ, so I'm not sure what to expect either. I am actually leaving on Monday for work travel, so I really have a LOT to pack. I will be in Pittsburgh, PA and then Allentown, PA before driving to Glassboro on Friday. I am seriously considering shipping a box via UPS to my workplace in Pittsburgh. I think it will be cheaper than paying for two suitcases on United. I just hope I'm not taking too big of a risk in having it get lost!

It's going to be a whirlwind week of travel for me, but I can't wait!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.