30/30 = Dirty 30

krassymira

Cathlete
Ahhh, 30/30 is one hell of a workout! I cant believe how out of sape I've become for 2 months without exercising ... gggrrr :mad:
I had to pause THREE times - after every 4 cycles. In the end I had such a profound feeling of CHEATING but I couldnt do anything about it - my heart was going to explode!
I just dont know....... how am I gonna do the others? And CCC???
Hell.. I dont know...
But I'll stick with it. That must be the cure - just stick with it until I HIIT it!God help me...
Krasy
P.S. Thank you, Cathe, anyway!

Wait till you try 40/20........ I found the pyramid easier than 40/20, so I'll probably to 30/30 & pyramid for a little while before I try 40/20 again.

Don't give up Krassymira! It DOES get easier. Especially after you do it once and know what to anticipate. And after your 4th try (or so) you will start to get it down and see the light :)

Ahhh, 30/30 is one hell of a workout! I cant believe how out of sape I've become for 2 months without exercising ... gggrrr :mad:
I had to pause THREE times - after every 4 cycles. In the end I had such a profound feeling of CHEATING but I couldnt do anything about it - my heart was going to explode!
I just dont know....... how am I gonna do the others? And CCC???
Hell.. I dont know...
But I'll stick with it. That must be the cure - just stick with it until I HIIT it!God help me...
Krasy
P.S. Thank you, Cathe, anyway!

Cathe, you were right - it DOES get easier! I tried it again today and I only paused ONCE midway! Woo-hoo!
I'll take the plunge next week an try the pyramid.
:)
Krasy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.