24 - Woo-hooo!!!

dss62467

Cathlete
That was the BEST season finale of all 4 seasons. I thought for sure Michelle was going to kill herself in her car before she answered her cell phone. Kind of a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing.

Can't wait to see what they have in store for Jack next year.

It was, that was the best show ever!!! OMG, I loved the ending. I like the fact that they wrap up the storyline at the end of each 24 hours. Then start again with the new season. I like cliffhangers, but its nice to have one show where you know how it ends!! Great show!!!
Debbie in OH

>That was the BEST season finale of all 4 seasons. I thought
>for sure Michelle was going to kill herself in her car before
>she answered her cell phone. Kind of a Romeo and Juliet kind
>of thing.
>

I DID TTOO!!! I was praying for that phone to ring b/c I swore she was going to shoot herself. Then later I worried that Tony would get caught in the cross fire when he was trying to get Jack into custody with that secret service jerk.

But what about next season? I bet that either Jack becomes some secret operative (perfect cover since he is supposed to be dead) or that he becomes a terrorist. There is always the possibility that he is not the star but they ended it by saying "You don't know Jack...."

...and HOW HOT WAS HE walking away from all of that?????????????????????????????

Oh yeah! He can go into "black ops" like Sidney and Vaughn and the rest of the Alias crew. Then they'll bring Tony and Michelle in. Oh wait...they're leaving that life behind. Guess they'll go get office jobs somewhere.

He was super hot. I liked the nod to "Flatliners" at the end of the show. Maybe in the next season, he'll be haunted by his sins of childhood...

>That was the BEST season finale of all 4 seasons. I thought
>for sure Michelle was going to kill herself in her car before
>she answered her cell phone. Kind of a Romeo and Juliet kind
>of thing.
>
>
Me, too! But I'd read in TV Guide that one of the possibilities for the season for who dies might be Michelle, who commits suicide. Even after she came back, I thought maybe she'd taken some pills with no antidote!

Next season: I predict something will go wrong (with that inept whiner as a president, how could it not??) and Jack will be brought back to help get the country out of deep caca.

I MISSED THE FIRST HOURx( ;( .I thought the two hour ending started at its regular time:-( . So someone fill me in on what I missed...pleeeaaase!

I missed the early showing too...I forgot it was 2 hours, but I Tivoed it later so I could watch today. WOW!!! Awesome show....David and Jack....what a team...let me see if I can remember the first hour. Michelle found out Tony was missing...the CTU Guy the chinese counsulate had taken admitted Jack was behind the last attack there. That terrorist girl they finally got was quite a little s$#@, DAMN glad they got her...Can't wait to see what happens next season...:)...Carole

>Next season: I predict something will go wrong (with that
>inept whiner as a president, how could it not??) and Jack will
>be brought back to help get the country out of deep caca.

I am betting that the next season will be well after this moron gets out of the presidency. he made me SO ANGRY..too inept to do anything (so much that he had to bring in a former president for assistance) and then ready to throw blame EVERYWHERE as long as he has time to duck. Jerk.

I really loved the season finale too! I was able to make some predictions, though...I knew right away when the couple was walking in the rain to the car that it wasn't the terrorist chick and Tony...so I knew he wasn't dead. She will be back...I just know it! I also knew Tony was part of the plan at the end to help Jack escape...I know better!

I just have to say...how freaking HOT is Keifer!!!! Oh my Lord, that skinny chick was so stupid to dump him! Sometimes I lose sight of what is going on because I can't stop drooling! Oh, Yum!

How can I wait until JANUARY to see 24 again?! I hope they play some of the previous seasons until then!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.