22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Anyone try these workouts yet? I'm interested and thought I'd give it a bump![emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone try these workouts yet? I'm interested and thought I'd give it a bump![emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought this program when it came out in March- really enjoyed it. The sandbag is not essential and although I have used sandbags for other workouts (BodyRock Bootcamps) I didn't like it for these workouts- I just used a dumbbell. Workouts are 22 minutes long with simple and very effective moves. I really loved the Cardio workouts, the resistance workouts are good, but I got bored with them quickly- pullups and pushups are not something I like to do several times a week. I tried to do the rotation but got a little bored and subbed in some other workouts. Tony is much more a "trainer" in these DVDs and the silly jokes are not there. The participants are veterans- in the package you get a sheet with their photo, name and branch of service. I think this is a good investment if you want metabolic workouts

I have been mixing these workouts in with Hammer & Chisel. Pros: they are tough! In the first level cardio workout you do a total of 80 burpees. Yikes! I love working out with vets and the military style. I found myself shouting "get some" when the group did. Tony is not very goofy and gives some good instruction. Cons: they are tough! Haha! There is a dread factor for me. They just aren't all that fun.

I bought these and like them. I own LOTS of BB workouts. I always try to do the rotations, but I get bored. These are good workouts. I sweat a ton and feel like I have worked. It is nice that they are short and to the point. They come with the sandbag for you to fill if you want, I have not as of yet. These are good to mix in with other work outs, or if you are more disciplined than me, you could do the rotation. I do not know if they are better than Cathe workouts, but a nice addition. Just my two cents.

I believe the base set was around $40 which is another reason I was so interested. You get a decent amount of workouts for that price. Since they are shorter, Tony is all about working multiple muscle groups for most of the moves. I didn't get the sandbag, I just used dumbbells. Be prepared to sweat!! BTW, the two core workouts are not 22 minutes long. The first one is less than 10 minutes with only 11 reps per exercise. The second one is less than 12 minutes, and you do the same exercises but for 22 reps. Meh. They were just ok for me.

Wow, I have a sandbag and barely use it. Got it on Craigslist for $17! Gonna look for this program now on Craigslist, too. ;)

That's the thing with BB programs. Way, way overpriced, but folks sell them after 4 months or so.

Anybody heard of this? Looks like it's a Tony Horton military type program. Some workouts use sandbags, some use weights, some use just your body weight. It looks very interesting. I'm going to keep watching for information. It may be a go for me. We'll see!! Any information appreciated. Just watched some You Tube. Check it out. One more thing, looks like it's all veterans in this workout. Release date March 2016. I think I'm in. And yes, it's a Beachbody release.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.