2023: STS2.0 & December workouts

Debinmi

Cathlete
I know this has been said before, but I'm still so impressed with STS2.0 and the later December workouts. The Phase I thought I'd use the least, Body Parts, is actually my favorite! I'm still incorporating the TB & Split workouts in my rotations too. They still seem fresh & fun! I like the pacing, the chosen exercises, the included band work (I often repeat the sets), most of the core work & all the recovery/mobility work! Then throwing in the later Gloved Up & Sweaty & TB Barbell & Killer Legs is icing on the cake!

Just wanted say "Thanks" again to Cathe and crew for a great year of workouts!

Same - though I've not been using the December workouts very much, I thoroughly enjoy STS 2.0 and all its workouts as a whole. Been moving through another 12 week rotation of it (back in the body parts phase again.)

I had to take it pretty light and easy this go around due to the back issues I was having earlier in the year - but I also think a lot of the movements have been helpful in my recovery, too. The PT told me when I add load, it speeds up recovery - just gotta do it in small increments.

Anyway - getting closer to being able to use my heaviest LB weight selections, at least. Though now my body has decided to make my right elbow a new problem and it's giving me grief most especially with biceps work and some shoulder work like lateral raises. But glad I have sooooo many other things to work and focus on while I let my elbow heal and rest.

Same - though I've not been using the December workouts very much, I thoroughly enjoy STS 2.0 and all its workouts as a whole. Been moving through another 12 week rotation of it (back in the body parts phase again.)

I had to take it pretty light and easy this go around due to the back issues I was having earlier in the year - but I also think a lot of the movements have been helpful in my recovery, too. The PT told me when I add load, it speeds up recovery - just gotta do it in small increments.

Anyway - getting closer to being able to use my heaviest LB weight selections, at least. Though now my body has decided to make my right elbow a new problem and it's giving me grief most especially with biceps work and some shoulder work like lateral raises. But glad I have sooooo many other things to work and focus on while I let my elbow heal and rest.
Glad to read you're healing up! It can be a slow process tho. Maybe ask your PT about that elbow too!

That's the plan! My body wants to keep this guy employed, apparently.
Hey Kellyro77, I thought of you yesterday during my UB LIVE workout. A lightbulb went out during my workout & I didn't stop to change it out, but it did make the room a bit darker for me. So twice I ended up picking up a heavier weight than what I'd normally use by accident - for tricep kickbacks & for rear delts - I felt both in my elbows ... it was my clue that I had the wrong size weight. Maybe try lightening up your weight selection for a bit.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.