2014 New Year 4 MONTH STS/LIS/XTRAIN/METABOLOIC ROTATION

Wow, this looks great. I'm in the middle of doing an undulating rotation with STS now. When I am finished, I think I will start this. Thanks for putting it together.

Regina :)

Mari,

I wanted to let you know that I started the rotation but after the start of the 2nd week, I realized that I wasn’t ready to commit to STS just yet. That first week kicked my butt (and it was a short week). :eek: I do plan to revisit it in the fall. It’s an awesome rotation. :)

Hi T2B!
Thanks for getting back to me-I hope you enjoy it as much as I have-I have become more defined and strong-and at almost 54, that says a lot! These last 6 weeks I am going to pay closer attention to my diet (my version of a bodybuilder's cutting up phase) and see what happens.
I like how these last few series Cathe has put out compliment each other- I feel like I am hitting everything in terms of endurance, function, strength, etc.

I am in week 5 of this rotation & I do feel my endurance improving. I am able to do more push ups on my toes & take fewer to zero breaks. Feel like Rocky - getting stronger yeah!!!!!!!!;)

Hi again, Measuredoak!
That sounds like what happened to me! Yay for us! (Now I will probably hear the Rocky theme when I workout-too funny!)
You had asked about the recovery weeks earlier I think? I usually only take about a week off once a year from working out, and I know they weren't designed as such, but what I found is that the STS mesocycles have really flowed into each other with weeks 5 and 10, and I hope week 15 tops it all off nicely!

I just finished this today and I lost 1/2 inch everywhere- and the definition has definitely popped. My core is not my trouble zone, but that is where I definitely noticed the change!

Great job Mari! That's awesome. I never made it through the rotation. I have trouble sticking with rotations and I love Xtrain and the new DVDs so much. I do plan on trying this rotation again eventually. Glad to hear you got great results!
Amy

Thanks, Amy!
I know, I have the same problem with rotations;) I am just thankful we have so many workouts to choose from! Let me know if you do ever try it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.