2013 Calendar question?

Tahitia

Cathlete
I'm still new to Cathe. I'm interested in the new calendar, but the description just states that it helps you keep track of your workouts. Could someone please elaborate as the contents/format of the calendar. Is it just a normal wall calendar with pictures and a box for each date or does it include other additional features?

Thank you! :D

Good question ..id like to know to. I wanted to order befebut I don't see samples of what it looks like or what is different a out it then other calendars. So if someone can answer id really like to know as well !

That is basically it although you can print stickers to track workouts. There are sections to track goals and workout notes as well as stats like your weight.

I think it would be great if Cathe and co. created a PDF workout journal I could print when I wanted. Something to keep track of weights used and info like that.

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Cathe 2013 Wall Calendar

It's a regular wall calendar with some really nice fitness pictures and stories about our videos, road trips and behind the scenes details. We then provide stickers that you can download of all of our video titles that you can place on the dates in the calendar to track and schedule your workouts. However, most people probably purchase the calendar just to have a nice fitness themed calendar to hang on their wall.

One more note, it would be great if a full display is given for one month of the new calendar, or past calendar if the format is the same, so that new Cathelets could have a better idea of they will receive when they purchase a calendar.

Have a great day!

Hi Tahitia,

I've attached a pic of one of the pages from the 2012 calendar (hopefully it comes through). They really are beautifully done! A must have! :)

Attachments

• calendar].JPG
    calendar].JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 56
Thank you very much for the pic. You know a picture is worth a thousand words. I know this is not a Picasso, but it just helps me put it in perspective. :)

Somebody on the forums posted a great idea, they framed the calendar pics from the last year and put them up in their workout room.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.