2009 RT FIND A ROOMMATE THREAD

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hi Trippers!

POST HERE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SHARE A ROOM OR SUITE AT OUR ROAD TRIP HOTELS.

Be sure to offer potential roommates/suitemates some way to get in touch with you.

Seeing as how you're all part of the famous Educated Crowd, we know we can leave it to you kids to make your own arrangements (e.g., who books the room/suite, whose names are on the bill, how the bill is split, etc. :))

See y'all in July!!!! :D

Hi all I am looking for a roommate for the RT:eek: This is my first RT!! I've seen that there are a few newbies going this year may be we can share a room/suite? :D Whether its your first time or you've been before and you need to find a roommate let me know...

Lori
[email protected]

Last edited:
Hi! I'm a newbie too! I would love to share a room or suite with 1 or 2 people-doesn't really matter. I'm neat, organized, and fun!! :D

I'll actuall be arriving on Thursday. If anyone wants to share starting then, that'd be great! Alternatively, I could start sharing Friday.

I'm just so excited for this trip! I know absolutely know one but can't wait to make new friends!! :cool:

Lisa

Need a roomie too

Hi Lori, I just emailed you...;) I'm looking for roommates too. I'm coming on Thursday evening. I'm also willing to share a room with 1 or 2 other people. Lisa, wanna join us? I don't know anyone either and would love to have "instant" cool chicks to hang out with. :D

Sandra

Hi all I am looking for a roommate for the RT:eek: This is my first RT!! I've seen that there are a few newbies going this year may be we can share a room/suite? :D Whether its your first time or you've been before and you need to find a roommate let me know...

Lori
[email protected]

Last edited:
I just booked a room for fri & sat night. This is my third road trip and would love to share my room with someone who likes to go to bed fairly early so we're ready to go for the next day of fun! I'm very easy going and pretty much get along with eveyone.

Bridget

I am looking for a roommate as well! This is my first roadtrip in ten years and I'm really excited about! I'll be happy to share with 1 or 2 other people.

I'm not a morning person and I'm a neat, clean person.. although not a neat freak. :)

I'm coming in on Friday and can be reached via pm or my email [email protected].

Hi all!

I'm looking for a roommate too! I already have a room reserved at the Fairfield Inn (w/ 2 double beds) at the Cathe RT rate. If anyone needs a roommate, please let me know. I'm tidy, wake up early & don't snore or sleepwalk :p. Anyone out there??

I'd like a roomate too!! It'll be my first RT. I'm actually kind of nervous about not knowing anyone, though I'm sure I'll meet lots of nice fellow Catheites while there! Oh, and I like to wake up early/go to bed early.:)

Hi again Bethany,

I'm glad you and I are all set for rooming together! I forgot to mention in my last pm--you won't believe how amazing Cathe's gym is!! :eek:

Last edited:
Need to find a room & rromate

Hi,
My name is Phyllis, and this is my first road trip. I was so excited, my number was 105. My real problem is finding a room and a roomate. I am from northern NJ, and would appreciate if someone can give me some information on where to book a room, and also if any one needs a roomate, I would like one. My only problem is that I just had knee surgery in January and am still in physical therapy and plan to start exercising back again to Cathe so I will be ready for our road trip. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

Phyllis M.

Dani,
Thanks for the information, I booked a reservation at the Fairfield. I still need a roomate and booked a room with two queen beds. Hopefully, someone else wants a roomate. I hope your knee is ok, I also hope I will be able to keep up with everyone at the roadtrip. Thanks again for the quick reply and looking forward to meeting you there. If anyone is interested, please email me @ [email protected] and let me know. I am quiet, like to read and get up early if I go to bed early. If anyone is interested in going thursday night, I would be willing to leave after work. Thanks in advance.

Phyllis M

Last edited:
Looking for a Roommate Too

Hi All,

I am looking for a roommate too. I didn't reserve a room yet. I am an early to bed, early to rise type.

Also, looking to carpool. I need a ride from Maryland. I can pay for gas.

Thanks.

FitDoggie

Hi Fitdoggie,
I would definitely like to room with you, I have already booked a room at the Fairfield Inn with 2 double beds. I live in North Jersey, if you can get close to there I wouldn't mind driving you the rest of the way. Please e-mail me and let me know. my email is [email protected].
Phyllis M

Since I just got in on the RT today (yeah) I thought I'd post here to see if anyone was looking for a roomie still before I call the hotel myself.

I am in need of a roommate. I waited a bit b/c I wasn't positive that I would be able to go. Well know I know for sure!! I'm easy to get along with & a non-smoker. PM me if you are still looking for a roomie. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.