20 years of patty cake!

Nanbo

Cathlete
I am a relative newbie to Cathes workouts. I have spent the past 20 years doing The Firm and Tracie Long. I realize after receiving the new Cathe series that I have been playing the equivalent of Patty Cake for the last 20 years!:confused:
My first Cathe DVD was HiiT; then I took Travel Fit on vacation with me; and Meliffy recommended Step Blast. I was immediately impressed with the results! I pre-ordered all 4 new DVDs. So far I have done High Reps, STS total body, and Intensity.
WOW!!!
Wish I'd been doing Cathe's workouts all along!
I can't wait to see how far my fitness level will have improved one year from now!:eek:
Thanks Cathe! I love this challenge!

Nancy

PS I looked on the Cathe gear site to see if I could order the Cathe Third Lung for Intensity. Didn't see one listed. Must be sold out!:D

Nanbo said:
I am a relative newbie to Cathes workouts. I have spent the past 20 years doing The Firm and Tracie Long. I realize after receiving the new Cathe series that I have been playing the equivalent of Patty Cake for the last 20 years!:confused:
My first Cathe DVD was HiiT; then I took Travel Fit on vacation with me; and Meliffy recommended Step Blast. I was immediately impressed with the results! I pre-ordered all 4 new DVDs. So far I have done High Reps, STS total body, and Intensity.
WOW!!!
I can't wait to see how far my fitness level will have improved one year from now!:eek:

Nancy

PS I looked on the Cathe gear site to see if I could order the Cathe Third Lung for Intensity. Didn't see one listed. Must be sold out!:D

I'm feelin the same way. I spent so many years thinking the firm would get me there and then I found cathe about a year ago. My bodyfat % is lower than it's ever been and I'm busting it hard to get it lower. I can't wait for Christmas as I will be giving myself the gift of insanity :D God bless cathe for her inspiration and motivation. I'm going to go back to school in the fall
For a sports medicine degree. Can't wait.

Thanks for working out with me Heidi! Stay strong!

I'm feelin the same way. I spent so many years thinking the firm would get me there and then I found cathe about a year ago. My bodyfat % is lower than it's ever been and I'm busting it hard to get it lower. I can't wait for Christmas as I will be giving myself the gift of insanity :D God bless cathe for her inspiration and motivation. I'm going to go back to school in the fall
For a sports medicine degree. Can't wait.

Nice to meet you and workout with you Nancy! Don't forget to put a third lung on your holiday gift list because come January we have even more work to do ;)

WOW!!!

Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.