2 new Mike Donavan dvd's, preorder, releasing next week

Way too many pre-orders this time of year for my little wallet!! ;) There's been KCM & a Jessica Smith is also coming up.

Thanks for posting! Great way to mix things up with Mike. :)

I previewed these. They look good, and I like Mike. But, I'm with Elsie. Too many pre-orders this time of year. But, then again, I may go for it. Everyday is definitely a surprise.

I'm embarrassed....I caved!! He is definitely an instructor I thought would NOT come out w/ any more dvd's, choosing the "streaming only" trend! I have his others and they are decent enough for me to get these new ones. He offers a great & valid wkout, excellent cueing, he does the wkout with you, incredible ab/core work and he can be funny as well as motivational. See....this is what happens when I'm forced to wait...and wait....and wait for Cathe's. I'm such a child....

Way too many pre-orders this time of year for my little wallet!! ;) There's been KCM & a Jessica Smith is also coming up.

Thanks for posting! Great way to mix things up with Mike. :)
I just ordered a few from Jessica Smith. I haven't had a chance to view anything new on youtube from her lately until today. She posted a new 35 min. yoga about 2 weeks ago and just did it. It was great. It was a shorter version of Cathe's Yoga Relax, which I love, but shorter. I just may have to check out a few more of Jessica's yoga videos on youtube.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.