2 days to go....

I decided to take a couple rest days cathe....so my energy will be in full swing! ! SO EXCITED! -jenn

My mojo might be packed, but I can't fit the clothes in the suitcase! What on earth am I going to do with anything I buy? I have to buy things of course. It's in my blood.

AH!!! SO excited!! Must finish packing tonight - cannot wait to get to NJ tomorrow!!!! And Heather - I'm with you, totally going to be shopping while there but no clue how I'll get it home. woops ;)

My mojo might be packed, but I can't fit the clothes in the suitcase! What on earth am I going to do with anything I buy? I have to buy things of course. It's in my blood.

It's in my blood too! I'll have to be strategic...can't wait to see everyone!!!

Have them shipped. :D

Okay, I'm REpacking for the third time today. It's got to be a charm. ;)

Sending you good REpacking vibes, Rhondalyn. I have a feeling that this will be the last time you re-pack.

The only big thing I'm thinking of buying is a riser and there is no way that's going to fit in my suitcase. I somehow ended up with 5 risers...:rolleyes: Not even sure if they stock them at the gym.

Now t-shirts, those should fit. And if not, I guess I could just wear them all on top of each other...:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.