1st competition..any advice??

Love4Fitness

Cathlete
Hey Ladies!!!
I am entering in my first competition in August of this year and I was wondering if anyone can offer me any advice!! I am kind of nervous because this is my first competition and I'm not very good at getting up in front of crowds, so this will be a huge accomplishment for me. I will take any helpful hints you all have. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Nicole

I figured fitness. :)

But, what does it entitle? Never done or seen anything like this for females.

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day of your life!" :)

I wish I had advice for you! I read my dad's muscle mags when I was a little girl and always thought those guys and gals looked so cool w/ their ripped bods! Good luck!

Best of luck to you. You do not have to get into all of the details that your competition entitles. :)

Enjoy yourself! :)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day of your life!" :)

Nicole

1) Take your time with getting leaner. If you are not ready by August, pick another date later in the year.

2) Be consistent with your training.

3) Get expert help with your posing, routine and stage walk - it is different for different federations. You can check out Mary Bell's website www.centerstagefigures.com for advice. Mary is a Pro Natural athlete like myself (I am not a pro though :))

4) Read lots, but in the end choose one method of prep only.

You can check out my blog, I detail my prep for comp in a lot of detail - I started June 2006 and competed Oct/November 2006. I'm having a year off :)

Cheers
Liz N

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.