1st cathe workout tape

Terina

Cathlete
Today I did Step Works, this workout has a very special place in my heart because it was my very 1st "Cathe workout". I had bought this VHS back then in the eatly 2000's. This workout kicked my butt today!!!

What was your 1st Cathe wrkout?

cgishops.com

The Timesaver DVD from the Body Blast Series - I thought it was a good place to start since it had more than one work-out on it.

I'm fairly new to Cathe. No VHS tapes here :D.

My very first Cathe experiences came in the form of downloads...

-Hiit Pyramid & 40/20 :eek:
-Cardio Core Circuit :eek:
-Intensity :eek:

And then I humbly went to Basic Step :eek: :D

Natasha

Cathe had such a phenomenal reputation that I jumped in with both feet. Back when DVDs were still the New Kids, Cathe had a deal where I think if you bought five VHS, you got the 6th at a discount, or free shipping, or something like that. I bought all of her earliest stuff that was still available: Step N Motion, Mega Step Blast, Step Max, Step Heat, Step Jam, and How to Get in Shape for Your Wedding. I still do them from time to time, but not all that often. I'm always a little charmed at doing actual cool-down routines with choreographed steps. Not to mention her patiently teaching us moves like Over-Face-In. Ah, the good old days!

Step N' Motion. It's no longer available. It was a weight workout, with a beach background. Cathe's sister was in it. I just had Cathe autograph it at the Chicago road trip. The next ones I bought were MIS/MIC on VHS.

Oops wrong workout, I meant Fit and Firm. That was my first purchase and I believe that it's no longer available.

Minewas back in 2005ish and it was Cardio Hits!!! The first Cathe I ever did was Power Max!!!! Now I have worked my way up to quite a collection!!

My first workout was Intensity. That was a year ago. I am new to Cathe. It nearly broke me. Currently I am working out with CCC, Intensity, and Power Hour.

jodi1kenobe said:
My first workout was Intensity. That was a year ago. I am new to Cathe. It nearly broke me. Currently I am working out with CCC, Intensity, and Power Hour.

Wow! You are doing some doozies! Even by the standards of ones who have been doing Cathe for awhile say these are very hard! Wtg!

PowerMax in 1997. The VHS, of course, from Collage, back in the day when you actually had to pick up the phone to order something. :D I brought it w/me on my first RT in 2005 for her to autograph. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.