150+ Rotations Now Added to the iOS Cathe OnDemand App

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

We've just released the iOS version of Cathe OnDemand 2.0. This is one of our biggest app releases in a long time and includes 150 Cathe Rotations. This includes over 10 years of Cathe monthly workout rotations going back to 2009 and all of the workout series rotations in our user's guides. New rotations will be added monthly and whenever we release new videos.

We've gone with a very simplistic and fast interface so you can access any Cathe rotation you want to do and select the workout you want in just a few seconds. With our new iOS V2 App using Cathe's rotations is easy, fun and extremely quick!

Currently, rotations are only available on Apple iOS devices, but over the next weeks and months we will roll out rotations to all of our apps. We're actually already finished with the Android V2 version, but we're waiting for results from the multiple device testing we're currently doing on Google. So, Android Cathe OnDemand V2 should be ready really soon. This will be followed by releases on Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku.

Let us know of any issues you find or changes and features you would like to see in our new V2 app. However, keep in mind that we want to keep V2 as simple as possible and we don't want to add features that will add complexity to the app.

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 251 Cathe Live workouts, 3000+ premix workouts and 150+ Cathe workout rotations. ▶Sign Up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

Well, that's pretty neat! I don't use rotations, but checked it out and that's
Really cool how that can be accessed and used. :)

View attachment 6557

We've just released the iOS version of Cathe OnDemand 2.0. This is one of our biggest app releases in a long time and includes 150 Cathe Rotations. This includes over 10 years of Cathe monthly workout rotations going back to 2009 and all of the workout series rotations in our user's guides. New rotations will be added monthly and whenever we release new videos.

We've gone with a very simplistic and fast interface so you can access any Cathe rotation you want to do and select the workout you want in just a few seconds. With our new iOS V2 App using Cathe's rotations is easy, fun and extremely quick!

Currently, rotations are only available on Apple iOS devices, but over the next weeks and months we will roll out rotations to all of our apps. We're actually already finished with the Android V2 version, but we're waiting for results from the multiple device testing we're currently doing on Google. So, Android Cathe OnDemand V2 should be ready really soon. This will be followed by releases on Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku.

Let us know of any issues you find or changes and features you would like to see in our new V2 app. However, keep in mind that we want to keep V2 as simple as possible and we don't want to add features that will add complexity to the app.

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 251 Cathe Live workouts, 3000+ premix workouts and 150+ Cathe workout rotations. ▶Sign Up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/
I have an IPhone which has apple apps! I can’t find Cathe Ondemand 2? Where can I find it?? I have Cathe Ondemand, but not Cathe Ondemand 2!

Thanks, Jen Den

I have an IPhone which has apple apps! I can’t find Cathe Ondemand 2? Where can I find it?? I have Cathe Ondemand, but not Cathe Ondemand 2!

Thanks, Jen Den
Found out how to do it. You have to go to Cathe Ondemand App in Your iPhone and click on it at the App Store and the it reload. If you did it right, you see rotations on the bottoms right. This is for IPHONES only!

Jen Den

Ps. It is AMAZING!

Found out how to do it. You have to go to Cathe Ondemand App in Your iPhone and click on it at the App Store and the it reload. If you did it right, you see rotations on the bottoms right. This is for IPHONES only!

Jen Den

Ps. It is AMAZING!

It also has Rotations, too! Like rotations to ICE, Strong and Sweat, etc!!! Thanks Cathe and Her Wonderful Staff!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.