15 dvds - how many workouts do you think?

aqua girl

Cathlete
Ok, so there is 3 total body, 2 uppers & 2 lowers…..Body parts would be 6, I guess (chest, back, biceps, triceps, shoulders & legs) there are 8 recovery, a bonus abs and what else?

Just found some info when I logged in to the shopping page. The preorder isn't quite ready but the description and prices for STS 2.0 are there. There are 24 workouts across 15 DVDs, 13 strength, 8 recovery, and 3 abs. Pricing is $119.97 for DVDs only, $99.97 for Downloads (premixes not included in Downloads), and $139.97 for both DVDs and Downloads.

Just found some info when I logged in to the shopping page. The preorder isn't quite ready but the description and prices for STS 2.0 are there. There are 24 workouts across 15 DVDs, 13 strength, 8 recovery, and 3 abs. Pricing is $119.97 for DVDs only, $99.97 for Downloads (premixes not included in Downloads), and $139.97 for both DVDs and Downloads.
I’ve looked all over the shopping page, even searched STS 2.0 and can’t find it.

13 strength workouts sounds nice though!

Way to go Hazlady!!

Thanks for the Intel!!

Go to customer care , log in your account
And then the STS 2.0 page just shows up
Well crap! I can’t remember my Cathe account password!!!!!! I’ve been checking out as a guest because I have too darn many passwords to keep up with! It’ll be live Monday anyway! Maybe I should bite the bullet and just reset my password!!!

Sent you a message
Well crap! I can’t remember my Cathe account password!!!!!! I’ve been checking out as a guest because I have too darn many passwords to keep up with! It’ll be live Monday anyway! Maybe I should bite the bullet and just reset my password!!!

Such good news! Wow, I hope each exercise is chaptered, even chaptered individually, if done in sets, it will
make for such an extreme blender experience in blending workouts.,,, I know it will be a ton of chapters, but guys, like Cathe says, " We've got time !" :)

We use a password manager for this reason! Lol. Roboform is what we use

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.