12 Week Challenge Happy 4th of July = )

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning sleepy heads!:)

Happy 4th everyone!

Today calls for cardio and weights...My SPIN idea for this morning isn't happening...I woke up too late for one thing...I also am not sure if they offer any classes on holidays even though they are open until noon. Something tells me that they don't. I will stay home and do my videos but I have no clue which one(s) at this point.

Last night's running class was fun despite the hot & humid weather. By the time the work out was over we were all DRENCHED with sweat. They give us watermelon afterwards and it's THE BEST! I gotta buy some...it's a great after work out snack-so refreshing!:9

Tomorrow it's officially back to reality. DH goes back to work and life resumes "as usual" which means NO MORE BAD EATING for me! Thank goodness!:D

Hope everyone has a great day!:+

I'm here. Late, but here. I've been running errands for DD. So now I am off for a walk/jog. It's already hot so I don't know how effective it will be. At least it should be a sweat fest.

Wendy, glad you will be getting back to normal. Vacations are great, but they make it hard to get back to a routine.

Happy 4th to everyone.

Jean

hello wendy and jean (and all that follow),

i'm here:)

Wendy- i have actually never done c&w. i need to pull that one out and give it a try. last week was TTOM for me so i am right there with ya on the bad eating for an entire weekx( . i wasn't even able to resist the ice cream and cake on sunday. ahh well, back to the drawing board. i've been eating much better since monday. not totally clean but not too bad.

jean- enjoy your walk/run!

kathy- i do have P90x and have done the plyo dvd. it's an awesome workout.

this morning i did gs bs&b timesaver, also did lowmax all step premix. i felt like i had a great workout.

happy fourth of july everyone!

Hey - it has been a heck of a day and now I have to go again....see you later...I have been trying to post all day!

Wendy - I am glad you enjoyed your running class! and you are right - our watermelon is awesome right now - we had one today and Kade loves it!

Jean - You are right about routine - this holiday time has caused havoc with mine, while I am excited to be off work I am ready to go back!

Sunny - nice workout! I bet you will enjoy Cardio and Weights - it is one of my favorites - I like the step in it a LOT!

I am so glad for the holiday today! I never made it up to DH's office to check in all day -- Kade has been a handful all day, so has DH for that matter. It has been a day of constant interruption for me DH woke up early and interrupted my workout - I will have to do more cardio tonight to make up.....Kade has been very fussy -- we did go out shopping a bit and that was a nice break from the house! All in all a great day especially since I did not have to go to the office!

Ms. Sessions has taken my total calories down a bit by adjusting my carbs - I will have no heavy carbs in the afternoon/evening - only fibrous veggies. My cardio this week will be an hour of HIIT for 6 days. I will check in on Monday I believe....which means I have to be stellar trough the weekend.

Workout for today:
CTX and S&L Chest - TJ Fat Blaster - I was interrupted after the last blast and did not get to repeat so my calorie burn is low for today 279 calories burned, 45 minutes, HR 66% ave/96% max

I will post my food tomorrow - have a fabulous evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.