12 Week Challenge Check In - July 5th

Annabelle2

Cathlete
Good Morning -- it is amazingly nice to be back on a routine! I had some great sleep in days!

I thought my cardio was going to literally kill me today I might have to work up to 60 minutes of HIIT - all I could do today was 50 minutes - that last 10 would have totally whiped me out, so now I have a goal - 60 tomorrow - this does not include warm up, cool down, and stretch

Workout for today:
CTX Bis (after completing this I did not need S&L - my bis were extremely tired!) - CC 4 on the rebounder repeating challenge 2. 75 minutes 514 calories burned (yeah baby!) HR 71% av/94% max

Food for Yesterday:
M1 - Oatmeal and egg whites
M2 - apple and grilled chicken
M3 - wheat bread and grilled chicken
M4 - shrimp grilled on skewers and a fantastic salad with mixed greens, purple onion, snow peas, argula
M6 - Dipped cone from Dairy Queen with DH and GS - last July 4th treat -- we took Kade and let him make a big mess!

I think I would love to be a stay at home Grandmother!!! But it is not possible - Have a great workout and a great day!

Karen - are you back?

Good Morning Challengers!

Kathy, Good job on the cardio. Don't worry...you'll get to 60 mins of cardio in no time!:) Dairy Queen-YUM!:9

Yesterday I did a kickbox circuit mishmosh that I created and today I have a TM run planned at the gym-hopefully a 3-4 miler. :)

Morning Wendy! I think I am tired because of my calorie take down or it could just be one of those days - sometimes I can go on forever but today I just pooped out!

I came back to add that since I have been running on the rebounder I have had severe DOMS in my core and my glutes - I know this is a good thing and I get a great high calorie burn from it but I cannot do it every day -- I have not done any step in a couple of weeks and I really miss it - I am trying to decide if I should just lower my step and do it or leave it a lone - we are trying to take my legs down and I don't think one session a week on 4 to 6 inches wouldn't be bad. I usually use 8 inches but that is a no no right now.

Hey Kathy...I don't think step once per week at a low step height would hinder you. I think you should give it a try! :)

Morning Wendy and Kathy and all to follow. Last night was a late night since we went to friend's house and watched the fire works. Slept in this morning and tom finally hit today with a headache so it will probably be a rest day.

Kathy, I agree that step on a low level should be ok. Especially something like Imax2 with all the blast to up your cardio.

Wendy, enjoy your workout.

Jean

Hi Jean. Hope you enjoyed the fireworks last night.:)

I got a 3 miler in today and I'm happy with that considering I hadn't ran more than 2 miles at a clip since before vacation! I'll shoot for 4 miles next week.

Just finished a post-work out snack and now I have pay some bills and get some house work done...UGH! LOL :7

I'll be back in a bit!:)

YIKES! The challengers are getting more scarce by the day! I hope they aren't ALL desserting us!;( Come out come out wherever you are, ladies! We miss you!

where you looking for me wendy:D . here i am!!

i don't know if you were here or not but i just started a new full time job last week. so my visits will be scarce, however i am still here trudging along:D how was your run?

today i did KPC & went to the gym for the treading class. the instructor had our incline up to a 15, holy cow!! i was drenched by the end of class.

kathy- you have peaked my interest in a rebounder.

i hope everyone else is doing great.

Hey Sunny...I wasn't talking about you. :) I know you check-in when you can! It's the REST of the gals that have completely blown us off!:-( LOL :p So you got a f/t job? What do you do now? You had been working p/t right?

Edited to Add:
My gym doesn't offer a tread class...wish they did though...sound SUPER cool!}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.