12 Week Challenge Check In 06/27

Annabelle2

Cathlete
Morning!!!!!

Jean - Good job on getting your workout in, that would have been hard for me, once I am laying down, it is over!!! I hope the chips did not make you too miserable and that it is over!

Heather - Feel better and I hope you post this morning - I notice you did not do an entry in your journal last night.

Heidi - I figured life was keeping you pretty busy - so glad to see you!!!! That is a nice workout!

Sunny - How was the first day at work? I bet you are tired!!!

Workout for today:
I had Yoga on schedule for today but I could not pass up cardio -- so TJ CP3 43 min, 328 Calories burned, Ave HR 75%, Max 91% - a good little workout!

Food For Yesterday
M1 - oatmeal, egg whites, one yolk
M2 - venison patty and potatoes
M3 - chicken breast and white potato, dab of peanut butter
M4 - turkey breast and two slices whole wheat bread
M5 - 1 piece pizza :(

I did not get to walk yesterday and I took this from my journal - I hate to repost but it was such a good day!: Yesterday was something! First, we think Kade is saying "I love you". It comes out " Iovu" It is adorable, we discovered it when he said "By By" to Pawpaw yesterday morning - and he told me when I left him at the baby sitters - he is saying it a lot and it just moves me to tears - the good ones!!!

Second, Kade was invited to a birthday party at 6:30 and I forgot about it over the weekend. A friend of mine was able to finally adopt a little one and his 1 year b-day was yesterday. Party was at Pizza Hut. Upon remembering and having that "Oh No, I forgot!" response I had to miss my walking. Lunch time was a frantic run to Wal-Mart for a toy, wrapping paper and card! When work was out I picked Kade up, sat in the Pizza Hut parking lot wrapping the toy, ran it and made it by 6:30. By 7 I was starving with pizza (which I really don't like) ice cream and cake staring at me (have a sweets problem)BUT I did not eat any ice cream or cake - I did have one piece of nasty pizza but I was about to fall out so no walking and no great dinner but I don't think that was too bad! I think I worked it off because Kade insisted on touring the Pizza Hut eating area in a continous circle until my feet hurt!!!! When we got home, he fussed all through his clean up and when I began to say his bedtime prayer he started to cry.......did not want the day to end so he had a good one!! I could not buy the present without getting him a new toy and he loves trucks so I got him a fantastic Tonka Truck which is waiting in the living room for him to see this morning -- I had a great day! :cheer

Hi everyone. Off to Bible school in a little bit. I'm glad I had a chance to read all the posts.

Kathy- I love your story about Kade. Don't you love it when they are just in total happiness. Not a care in the world. Just the way it should be for a small child.
karen

www.picturetrail.com/karenvictoria

good morning girls!
yesteday's workout: supersets and 30mins of cathe's basic step. it's easy and fast!

today's workout: 40mins of core syn and my exercise class.

running late!

Hello to everyone!!

take care:)
Gloria

Hi Kathy, Karen, and Gloria. Kathy I loved your stories about Kade too, very sweet!!!!!

Today I have S&H Chest/Back on the schedule. It's a grey day here, totally uninspiring, but you can't control the weather....too bad! :p

Have a great day everyone!

Heidi

Hi everyone.

This morning I slept in until the last minute. I took a bendryl last night and boy did I sleep hard. I would like to try and get somehting in tonight but I'm not making any promises.

Kathy, the birthday at the pizza place with Kade sounds cute. See you got your walk, chasing Kade around.

Karen, hope your kids are enjoying Bible school. My daughter liked it so much that as soon as she was old enough, she also taught it.

Gloria, I think you mentioned it before, but I forget. Is the exercise class you have tonight, the one you teach? and if so what type of class is it?

Heidi, Wish we could control the weather more too. I'd have some of the rain sent here.

Heather, I hope things are going better for you. Have you talked to your doctor about the increase in inches and such you mentioned the other day?

Sunnydelite, Hope your day is going well.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

I know Wendy is on vacation, and Lori is pregnant and Gayle drops in from time to time but it seems our group has really dwindled down. I wonder if any of the original posters are still doing the challenge, just not posting any more.

Jean

Hi ladies,

Kathy- very cute story. thanks for sharing.

Karen- it would be nice if we didn't have a care in the world:)

Heidi- we too are having alot of rain.

Jean- you are so right about our group. i believe we started out with around 22 people. now we are down to about 5 or 6. i would imagine those not posting have dropped out:(

this morning i did a 30 min run on the treadmill.

so did we decide on a new name for us, once this challenge is over?

When Wendy gets back, why don't we all post suggestions for the new name and then pick one. What day d id we say this one ends? And is it physically possible to drop 20lbs(without cutting off a limb) and 10% body fat(without having it surgical removed) between now and then. LOL

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.