12 Week Challenge Check-In 04/25

Just wanted to post that I know that I won't post here every day, but I am on for the challenge.

I had been eating so much junk that I have already lost a few pounds! I know that it is just because of all the salt and extra sugar that I had been consuming!

I have been shooting for running every day and have met that goal. Today was only 2 miles, but I was pretty short on time. I have kept within my sparkpeople calorie range, too!

Tons of water. No snacks!

Let's keep up the effort ladies! It is going to pay off big time! Nice work!
Jenn

I already posted my workout for today, here are my meals:

1. Go Lean cereal + blueberries, gr. flaxseed, raw sunflower seeds + soy milk; 1c. grapefruit juice
2. 2 salmon muffins, 1 slice 100% ww homemade bread, 1c. grapefruit juice
3. tuna salad spread over 2 multigrain crispbreads; 1c. tomato juice
4. tuna salad, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1c. tomato juice
5. 2 salmon muffins

Drank tons of water and took all my vitamins.

Way to go everyone!

Heidi

Oh my what a long thread!

Gayle - I will join you in the step workout - I am going to do Step Blast - so I will see you in the morning!

Gloria - I am going to post my food - it really helps me and I like to look at the others - congrats on no diet drink!!! Talked to boss today and he was quite nice,I usually have no problem in this area but he was doing it for appreciation so that was different - we are fine now, he is going to bring me a basket of fruit! I have my weekend eating pretty much under control - at least I think I do!

Dana - Contrats on your weight loss!

CreatedbyGod - that sounds delicious!

Heather - enjoy your wonderful plans and congrats on your pounds lost!

Charlotte - I love to ride bikes - wonderful workout!

Michele - I am glad you enjoyed your workout!

Fitmom - great workout! Good luck on the shopping!

Karenvictoria - I agree on the challenge keeping me honest and it is keeping me very focused!

Sunnydelight - Can the DVD be cleaned? I would think you could - I would be upset too.

Marie - Butts and Gutts is a great rotation! Enjoy!

Lori - Enjoy your run and your coffee!

Marcia - So glad you had a great day! Congrats on the pounds lost!

DaisyAnn - Welcome!

Becky - I find the elipitcal a bit strange feeling myself - I do like the treadmill though - good workout!

Heidi - Enjoy your rotation and here is to "UP"!

Sheila - Great food day!

Jean - My day before yesterday was a bit like that - tomorrow will be better!

Alicia - nice to meet you!

WHEW!!!

Well, I had a great day and today is my weigh in and I LOST 4 LBS!

Today was my high day:
B - oatmeal, egg whites, apple
S - whole wheat toast, egg whites
L - chicken breast, green beans, orange
S - shrimp, broccoli and cauliflower steamed
D - protein shake, salad and strawberries

Today's workout:
Supersets Upper Body Blast, Turbo Jam Fat Blaster
85 minutes total, 306 calories burned ave hr 94/145 max

I have been doing quite a bit of research on what is best for my body - I am an hourglass and am part endo and meso, low carb should be my eating and circuit workouts, endurance workouts and lots of cardio are supposed to be for me.......I love both so I am working it out! I was a bit tired this morning and exhausted fast but I did not get the usual deep sleep I usually get so maybe that was it!

Have a great evening!

>Lori- i would try that one. except i actually want to go to
>work:) . it's only 4 hours and i get to keep all the $$$,
>LOL. by the way how many calories a day do you eat?
>
>wendy-how did you like your workout today?

My work out was excellent! Lots of punching though and after the u/b work out yesterday and having DOMS from it...boy oh boy did my arm feel today's work out! I fear not being able to pick up my son tomorrow morning!:eek: }( ;) :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.