12 Week Challenge/05-01/Week 2

DH would love to get a new house but he knows what area he wants it in. A few of our friends have built houses on the same st so I think he wants to build or buy one there.There is one on that st but I don't think the basement is finished.
The thing with DH is he just bought a new business in Dec and most banks won;t loan you anymore money until you have been in business for a full yr,b/c this is where his income comes from.So we may not be able to get a bigger loan b/c of that. I would love to though. We do have a fair amount of room but I know that its gonna get crammy with the dogs, they follow me everywhere I go so its probably going to get fustrating from time to time.

Lori:)

Well hopefully Lori it can happen next year. We have the same goal, to get into the area where all our friends live, and our kid's friends. Our first task is to sell our house though.

Ah the waiting game.....you'll be well aqainted with that once the months start rolling by! ;) But good things are worth the wait!

Heidi

Coming back to report on my work out and my food.

My workout changed from SPIN because I was running late so instead I jumped on the treadmill and walked for 1/2 mile to warm up, ran 2 miles steady w/no breaks:), walked another 1/2 mile fast and then on to the eliptical where I did 5 mins forward and 5 mins backward x 2 + a 5 minute cooldown for a total of 60 mins.

My food:

#1) kashi cereal/skim milk
#2) liverwurst sandwich on ww bread (I know! Don't ask what got into me! LOL I like it but it's SUUUUPER fattening!:eek: )
#3) lf cottage cheese, apple
#4) kashi cereal/skim milk
#5) salad=lettuce, tomato, green pepper, cucumber + 2 grams fat italian dressing, chicken salad sandwich using reduced fat mayo on ww toast, broccoli/cauliflower roasted using ff olive oil spray, garlic, salt, pepper.
#6) kashi cereal/skim milk

Okay so I started downloading music onto my mp3 player! I'm sooo excited! I have to get enough on it before I head back to the gym for another run. I am also looking into either the cardio coaches or the itrain work outs. Itrain are cheaper...I wonder if the price tells the story? I may purchase one of each to see what I like better....things that make ya go HMMMMM!:p

Well, just got back in from running 5.2 miles! ;) I ran outside tonight and it felt great! I don't know if I will get in MM but I am going to try.
(I usually run on a treadmill and get bored before I get tired. I took my springer with me and boy she is in good shape. She could have kept going !!!!

talk w. you all tomorrow

:p

heather

12-Week Check-in

I am checking in late tonight after a very stressful day. I did the second segment of Total Body Stretching last night and Cardio Kicks this morning plus the planks and abs from CTX Kickbox. The CTX Series on DVD and Low Impact Step arrived today! I bought a new DVD player after work that is better than the one I had, but it still acts nutty during the premixes. I still need to pack my meals and snacks for tomorrow and hopefully enjoy a warm bubble bath and the second segment of Total Body Stretching again to relax and unwind before I call it a day.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.