12 Days To Go

Well since I'm just lurking for a few moments, just thought I'd stop in to stay I hope the weather is just as perfect for you guys in San Diego as it was in Daytona!! But regardless of the weather, these girls (and men) are in for an experience of a lifetime! Have a wonderful time! :D

Iris

Cathe ~

It is so awesome to see your continued enthusiasm about the road trip! It is hard to tell who is more excited, your fans or you. Regardless, it is going to be a blast. Looking forward to you kicking our collective behinds in California!

~ Kim

Aw, thanks so much Iris! How nice of you to wish us a special time. Hope to see you again one day :)

Well since I'm just lurking for a few moments, just thought I'd stop in to stay I hope the weather is just as perfect for you guys in San Diego as it was in Daytona!! But regardless of the weather, these girls (and men) are in for an experience of a lifetime! Have a wonderful time! :D

Iris

I AM excited!!! It will be so fun to sweat it out with you in San Diego Kim!!! :D

Cathe ~

It is so awesome to see your continued enthusiasm about the road trip! It is hard to tell who is more excited, your fans or you. Regardless, it is going to be a blast. Looking forward to you kicking our collective behinds in California!

~ Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.