11/1 Cathe-ites DAILY challenge !!!

It's watching me. I put it in the dark cupboard where I can't see it, but I know it's watching me. Can you see it? Its little candy eyes are boring into me, willing me to walk over there, open that cupboard and.........

AAAAAAAAAAAAUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Crap! I've been away from the party for too long and just noticed this thread. Too late for me today. I just ate two chocolate chip cookies after lunch. Maybe I'll challenge myself tomorrow.

>It's watching me. I put it in the dark cupboard where I
>can't see it, but I know it's watching me. Can you see it?
>Its little candy eyes are boring into me, willing me to walk
>over there, open that cupboard and.........
>
>AAAAAAAAAAAAUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
>
>
Hang in there, Shell-Bell. If I could resist those earlier Starbursts, you can resist that chocolate! Remember, we're just doing this for today. Tomorrow you can have a piece (or 9...) if you want. (At least that's what I'm doing. I just want to prove to myself I can handle this measly little challenge.) :)

Allison

Why to go Allison. Look at you being the no sweat cheerleader!

Shelley, you are stronger then any old whimpy piece of chocolate.

So far so good for me. Only about an hour left of work. Then I can go home and work off my candy jones with BBC.

Robin,

How are you liking BBC? Which one are you going to do today? I am on the fence about whether or not I'm going to do the November rotation because I just started getting into BBC (but want to do Cathe's new series as well). I can't quite figure out how to balance my Cathe's with my BBC. Any ideas?

Allison

Allison,
I'm with you on the Starburst, they were the last bag of candy I opened last night because they are my favorite. Why is it when I can't have something, I want it morex( I have to leave this house now because it's calling my name. I'm off to a school meeting for the "Thanksgiving Feast". I hope they don't have candy there:-(

>I think I might just go to bed now so this day will be over
>and when I wake up I can eat something sweet:p
>

I know how you feel !!!!!!!!!!!

What I am amazed at is how many times the thought of eating something sweet crosses my mind. NO WONDER I DON'T LOSE ANY WEIGHT because I usually give in most of the time !!!!!!!

Now that I'm thinking about it, I have gone days (sometimes weeks) without something sweet before (and recently!) just because it's not around (i.e. at work or home). Today is so hard for me for two reasons:
1.) I was told NOT to have something sweet--you ban it, I eat it
2.) Candy is absolutely, positively everywhere I look right now.

It's actually making me angry. Can you beleive that? I have made it without sweets at work, but I really think I want to have ONE chocolate chip cookie after dinner. I may or may not. But I'm not going to say I can't have it. This has been a very interesting day.

On another note, I am almost done with my 64 oz of water. Two days in a row!!!

Allison

Oh man, I am so absolutely a See Food eater. If I see it, I want it. And my company is SOOOO bad for that. It's a start up, so it's a bunch of young kids, and HR will do a run to Costco once a week and bring back BAGS (and I mean BAGS) of chocolate and other stuff. Most of it I can ignore, but when they bring back those daggone Hershey Nuggets - oh I LOVE those - especially the Special Dark with almonds ones - I'll deny myself and deny myself, then suddenly it's as if it's feeding time at the pig trough! We finally moved upstairs - and I told the office manager that if she even THINKS of putting a bag of those things up here, I'll hunt her down and have her die a slow painful death... :+

Then I get to go home and face the Reese Peanut Butter Cups that the little Halloween ghouls did not claim.... (and they did not claim them because my DH did - let him get fat!) *sighs*

Oh well, this too shall pass.

BUT, on the bright side I've had over 64 oz. of water today. I like having to take frequently potty breaks - gets me off my butt more often.

Ok thank goodness this day is almost over. I've had candy staring at me everywhere and I haven't touched not one. Not even after broke the coffee pot this morning, had 8 hours worth of annoying customers and my DH paid his cc by accident from my bank account and a bounce payment fee occured. So my day has sucked and not one piece of candy have I stuck in my mouth. Oh and I still don't have my Amy Bento's yet. And I ordered them on the first day. But tomorrow is another day and I am having my candy or at least a piece of it!!

Jenn

>I think I'm going to make it. I think I am. I can't believe
>it!
>

Yup, looks like I made it too !! Didn't think I could...and I am still ALIVE and HEALTHY and SANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.