10# challenge

buttercup78

Cathlete
GM ladies-

so I lost 1 # exactly. I was hoping for more but I think I still have a bit of tweaking to do on my meal plan. The carbs are still a little high and the protein needs to increase. I will get it figured out. Yesterday's workout was plyo legs and I burned 550 calories. That has to be my favorite workout of all time. I hate working legs and it just makes time fly by.

Laura-congrats on your 4 #'s. Keep it up.

Hello to everyone else that follows.

Last edited:
Hi all! Still stalled but I'm stepping up my workouts this weekend and hoping that will help. I hope everyone has a great weekend - we have Monday off for Columbus day so I may not be back before Tuesday.

Felt like a very old woman getting out of bed today. The thought of biking to the gym was too painful. Was prepping for today's party last night, hauling boxes of food and cases of water, beer and soda, sweeping and mopping and moving furniture...think my back and shoulder just said no this a.m.

But luckily, I did drive to the gym for 5;30 circuit run thru, only about 325 cals but better than none and still have more hauling to do today. Now just have to have the will power not to eat and drink a ton tonight.

Happy Friday to all................

Amber

Today was a rest day due to my recovery week starting today. My left hip flexor is really tight and was really bothering me yesterday. I thought it would be good to have a rest day. I'll do some cardio tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great Friday!Today was a rest day due to my recovery week starting today. My left hip flexor is really tight and was really bothering me yesterday. I thought it would be good to have a rest day. I'll do some cardio tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great Friday! Tomorrow is my weigh-in. Kind of nervous, not sure I lost anything this week.

Eating went well yesterday and again today so far. Don't know if I have lost anything, but I am certainly enjoying that feeling of "feeling thinner". Can't decide when I want to weigh myself.

It is Finished!! STS that is!:D

This morning was Meso 3, Disc 36 Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps. Workout was 1:05 and I burned 486 calories.

I've completed CLX this week and thrown in some Insanity for cardio. I didn't manage to get any yoga or CS in this week though. :( But, I plan to do CS-Athletes stretch or whatever is titled over the weekend. I stuck to my eating plan, which is low-carb, high fat & protein (anabolic diet bascially). I've eaten a lot of bison, chicken, veggies, avocados, & coconut oil this week. I'm surprised I'm not craving junk since I am pms'ing, but I'm not. Anyway, per the plan, I can have some junk this weekend but I may pass.... I'll me vulnerable to a binge being pre-mentrual. But, then again, I sure would like a gas station pumpkin cappucinno. :D

I think I need to weigh alone from now on... DS was with me and watching the scale and he says all excited, "wow mom, you are really growing". :eek: Not what I want to hear while I'm on the scale. :D

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

Hi,

I was wondering if I'd be able to join this check-in. I really need to be accountable! I tore my hamstring this past winter and gained 6 lbs. I'm 41, 3 kids, and I LOVE to exercise & I LOVE to eat. Well, I'm having a difficult time getting rid of the weight; probaly b/c I LOVE to eat. :eek: I'm sick of it though. I feel disgusting. :mad: I'm a personal trainer & group fitness instructor and I need to look better than I'm looking right now.

Thanks! :D

My ticker showed up in the preview but not in the actual post. hmm

Just trying again.

Last edited:
Welcome Shirl!! Glad you have recovered!!! I had trouble with my ticker too. After completing the weight info @ Cathe Fun and not finding it added to my sig, I went to User CP, edit sig, and hit save. I came back and my ticker appeared. Hope it works for you. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.