10# Challenge 9/21

Ok, I give up. HOw do you change the ticker to show your weight loss? I cannot figure it out to save my life. I went to the Cathe Fun page, changed the information, copied the HTML box, went to edit my signature, copied into where the old ticker stuff was and it didn't update. WTF?? Can someone please tell me how to do this.

Anyways, I lost 4.3# but I know most of it was water and bloat weight. I'm at 136.8# and this is where I stay. So if I get down below this number next week, I will be a happy camper.

Debbie - I can't help you with the ticker as I have nothing to update on mine.:(:eek: But congrats on the water weight, must still fell good to be rid of the bloat!:D

Well, I am truly embarassed. As the week went on my diet slowly dissolved in a too many calorie kind of way. Saturday was just a mess of running from one event to another then ending with dinner out. So of course by Sunday when finding something to wear for church everything was as tight as ever, which of course just depressed my to no end. So I threw the whole diet thing out the window.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Today I am resolving once again to clean up my act, what else can I do but pick myself up, dust myself off and try again.:(:(:(:(:(

Since I decided to start STS this week, I kinda gave up last week after I finished my 1 RM's and took it easy for a few days. Plus we had a birthday party on Saturday and the food was great!

Debbie - 4.3 pounds - that's great! And even though you think it's mostly water weight, it is still a start in the right direction on the scale!

SheWolf - I am with you - gotta get back on the band wagon TODAY!!

Off to work out!

Soounds like veryone is back on the wagon.... I did poorly with the blog last week and did not do all my workouts during the week but cleaning out the garage this weekend gave it a boost (I hate moving).

Did ok with the food except for the gorgonzola sauce on the pasta Sat (but it is the best ever!) for SO (sig. other) B-day dinner.

We'll see if I updated the ticker correctly... somehow weighed in 2 lbs less this a.m.!

Today's workout, bike to gym, circuit, bike home for 669 cal burn. Off to make protein shake and hit the shower.

Have a great day!

Debbie-

I went into CatheFun and reentered starting weight, current weight and goal weight and hit save.... and it updated my ticker (didn't cut or paste anything). Hope it works for you....

Amber

I did really bad this weekend - I was ready to not even post, but I see that others had the same kind of weekend so I'm not so embarassed, but it's still no excuse for my diet this weekend.
I did so well all week, then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I don't know what happened that I just ate whatever I wanted - pizza, candy corn, cheese fries, dips, beer bread. My sister brought me Fisher's popcorn from the beach on Saturday night and my boyfriend and I ate the ENTIRE BUCKET by Sunday morning. WHY??!! But . . . . . . it's over and done with I must move on. I didn't get out of bed to workout this morning which made me more depressed, but I'm determined to not let this slip up ruin my week.

Debbie - Congratulations on the weight loss!! WooHoo!!!

Debbie - Way to go! Great weight loss. :D

Amber - Congrats on the 2 lbs!

This morning I got on the scale and I GAINED 1.4 lbs. Grrrrr..... I worked my butt off last week, but my eating was not as clean as it should be. After berating myself this morning and some longshoreman-type language, I updated my ticker to reflect this gain, plus I lowered my goal weight(!), and I'm back on track.

SheWolf - I'm right with you regarding the "pick myself up, dust myself off, and try again." attitude! Thanks for posting that. I was tempted to just throw up my hands and give up, but somehow your words hit me over the head like a hammer, and I've vowed to get back on the bandwagon NOW!

Have a great day, everyone!

High Five Debbie on the weight loss!!!

I have lost 0 pounds...I had wayyyyyyyyyy to many carbs last week. and very little on the exercise with my crazy work schedule (which is no excuse) ..so this week back to basics. I am so glad I am not the only one and have others who are right there with me....makes me feel better.

Today eating
B - 1/2 oatmeal, 1 egg, bananna
L - 1/2 brown rice, chicken apple
D - pork chop, broccoli and beats

Snack - yogurt

Therese

I forgot to report my workout. This morning I did Meso 3, Disc 28 Chest and Back. Workout was 1:05 and I burned 375 calories.

Debbie-

I went into CatheFun and reentered starting weight, current weight and goal weight and hit save.... and it updated my ticker (didn't cut or paste anything). Hope it works for you....

Amber

I don't get it, it's not working in mine. I changed it and updated it and it still shows 0 weight loss for me. How frustrating. Why would it work for one person and not another?

Debbie, if it makes you feel better I can't get my ticker to work at ALL follow everyone suggestions and it just will not show up! Probably me though. :D :eek:

Therese

SheWolf - I'm right with you regarding the "pick myself up, dust myself off, and try again." attitude! Thanks for posting that. I was tempted to just throw up my hands and give up, but somehow your words hit me over the head like a hammer, and I've vowed to get back on the bandwagon NOW!

Denise - I am glad it inspired you!

Like many of us, I was embarrassed to report my failure this morning, but I decided I needed to share the failures as much as the successes. I wanted others that might be struggling to know they are not doing so alone and that way we could support and help each other. Honestly I can say, if everyone else came here today and reported how much they lost and I was the only one who blew it I would just have felt horrible and would have throw in the towel. So thanks for sharing your difficulties as well.

reporting a big failure last week too! I felt trapped in some weird state where I was unhappy with my weight, but still eating too much. Just didn't have the right frame of mind this weekend.

Took the weekend off from exercise too - my achilles' were bothering me.

But it's a new week and I WILL have progress this week - I'm journally which should help.

RE: Signatures - I think after you update it, you still have to go to your User CP page and re-save it. That worked for me.

RE: Signatures - I think after you update it, you still have to go to your User CP page and re-save it. That worked for me.

I did that too. I even deleted the whole thing, deleted it out of my signature and started over. It still show's I have lost no weight. I'll play with it at lunch and see if I can figure it out. Whats the point of having a ticker if it doesn't work? :mad:

I was doing pretty good last week until I posted that I was doing good. As soon as I finished posting I started eating everything in sight. I baked two loaves of bread and polished them off in 24 hours. Had dinner out with friends on Sat. I had two desserts and lots of wine. My weight is down today but it's been up and down all week.

Now my ticker is right. I signed out and signed back in and it updated it. WTF??? How stupid.

I forgot to report that I did Meso 2, Week 2, Legs this morning. Love the triset workouts! Linda, I know you think I'm crazy. I usually hate legs, but I love this cycle so far! :eek:

Now my ticker is right. I signed out and signed back in and it updated it. WTF??? How stupid.

I forgot to report that I did Meso 2, Week 2, Legs this morning. Love the triset workouts! Linda, I know you think I'm crazy. I usually hate legs, but I love this cycle so far! :eek:

Debbie - What I really can't believe is not only are you liking legs, but you stop complaing about the plate exercises!:p

Echoing with another crappy weekend. :confused: Candy corn got me Friday night, and just massive amounts on Saturday.

Ticker put that 1.5 pounds right back where I started. LIC cadio this morning. Golf Sunday, Saturday was KB.

Its the beginning of a new week......so away we go. As of 12:10 my eating has been spot on ;) Plan on doing weights this afternoon.

I am embarassed to say I too had a not so good food weekend.
I snacked on way to much trail mix. Why is it when the weekend comes I feel it's okay to not eat healthy. It's like it doesn't count or noone can see me.:confused:

This morning I am pep talking to myself that I can do this.

So far I've eaten:

B: 1/2C oats,1/2tsp flax seed,1/2 tblspagave nectar, 4 strawberries
L: seving clean eating chicken cassarole and one pretty big apple

My WO was 4DS BC lower body circiut. Accordig to my HRM I burned 690 cal. Let me just say my HRM is one were you have to stop and press a button to record your HR. I did this after each cycle.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.