♥♥♥ Mommies-to-be - MARCH ROLL CALL ♥♥♥

Oh Liann that must be so exciting! I'm so happy for you.
This is first pregnancy right? So just enjoy yourself besides you seem pretty tall anyway I'm sure your doing just fine.LOL

So where is everyone?

How's everyone doing?
Liann-?
Kendra-Did you have your baby yet?
I cant remember any other names....
Melicm?
Welch-?

I'm doing okay hanging in there. I'm hooked on this new dessert that I made up. It's 1/2 cup of low carb vanilla breyers icecream and 1 weightwatcher oatmeal/raisin cookie smashed into the icecream. Yummy!!!

Hi WW! Haven't heard anything about Kendra. I'm assuming she has had to have had the baby by now? Things are going fine here. My tummy hurts a little today. I can definitely feel some stretching around the belly button. It's not an actual burning sensation, but it's definitely uncomfortable. I hope that eases up soon. I really do not want any stretch marks!!! :eek: So far I do not have any, but I know I'm going to get bigger in the next 14 weeks, so they'll probably start showing up soon. I hate to be so vain, but I really don't want a tummy full of stretch marks! I even bought myself a little "brace" for my tummy to hold it up! ;)

3D ultrasound was kind of a bust. The baby just wouldn't cooperate at all for the technician so they could get any clear shots. The place I went has a 100% guarantee though, so they rescheduled me for a do over in 4 weeks for free. So my fingers are crossed that they can get some good shots then. Here are a few of the ones we got this time.

Your snack concoction sounds yummy! :)

Baby32010sm.jpg

Baby332010sm.jpg

Baby232010sm.jpg

Oh wow! That's cool so you get to do it all over again. I cant see your pictures because of my computer at work but I will when I get home. I'm sure they are precious. I hear you on the stretch marks. LOL I have some but because I'm so light skinned you cant really see them so I guess thats good. HaHa. Can you tell me where you purchased your belly brace?
My doctor said that would be good for my back.

I believe Kendra's due date was on the 15th but because she hasnt been around I'm thinking she had the baby. But if I remember correctly the doctor's wont let you go past 9 days after your due date. My last baby was due on 03/31 but was late and came 04/08.

Anyway enjoy your day....
Lilly

Thanks for the link. I'm wondering now if I should get it because I sit down all day at work at my desk and often get up and walk around just to stretch my legs out. My back starts to hurt while I'm sitting.

Congratulations Kendra! He must be beautiful!
Please come back and let us know the details if and when you have time!

Entering the 3rd Trimester today!!! YIKES! Where has the time gone??? I have a regular appointment tomorrow. I'll hopefully get my Gestational Diabetes testing results back then. How are all you ladies doing? Kendra - How's that little boy? ;)

Liann,

Wow the 3rd trimester already? Time is flying by. Before you know it your little girl will be here in your arms. How was your appt? Did they tell you how big is she yet? Can you feel here moving already?

Well I'm 21 weeks already and feel my baby moving a lot almost like she has a pattern already. This past saturday I went to a party and ate soo much. I was so FULL! I didnt feel the baby after that for a long time until the next day. She must of been bombarded with food.LOL!

My next appt is on the 16th. My doctor said I need to take a sugar test then . I hate all these test Oh well I guess it's all for the baby right? I am counting down the days until my last day of work which will be July 9. We get 4 weeks prior to our due date and then 6-8 weeks after depending on what type of birth. I also have a lot of time on the books and have been staying for overtime so I could make more time. It's so hard too stay though but the more overtime I make in time now the longer I could stay home with my baby and still get a paycheck.

Oh I received my pregnancy belt. It's OK. I've worn it once and it works great but it's so bulky. I had it under my clothes today and was ready to go to work but then decided to take it off before I left. It felt like this big brace I'll probably just where it when I'm home or walking around alot.

My soon to be 18 year old daughter wants me to meet this boy she's been talking to for the last 3-4 months but Im so not in the mood for that right now! UGh I know I'm going to have to soon cause she really likes him and they have become quite an item.

Anyway enjoy the rest of your day!

PS I was up saturday early morning watcing tv and came across The Firm Informational on the Wave. I was thinking of ordering it. Have you guys heard of it. I found it at Walmart for a little cheaper. I think I maybe a little burnt out with Cathe since I discovered her almost 5 years ago. I first found out about them in 2005 when they had that transfirmer green/blue box and I really enjoyed that series. A little less intense something to get into after baby's born.

Lily - The appointment went well. I have gained 14 lbs total and my Gestational Diabetes test came back good. That is the one you are getting ready to take. The one where they make you drink a cup of this sweet orange stuff - kind of like flat orange soda - and then you sit for an hour and they do a blood test at the end to see how your body dealt with the sugar. I think after that test you are pretty much done - I hope! They did find out on my blood test that I am anemic though, so I'm on iron supplements now to try to get my iron levels up before birth.

The doctor did measure my tummy this time (a first). She said I am measuring 2 weeks behind but that that is totally normal for a first time mom since my abs are holding things in tight. I'm not even really showing in the top I'm wearing today, but give it a few more weeks. I think my abs are starting to give out! I know my poor belly button is waving the white flag already!

The movement I feel is really limited since I have an anterior placenta that is basically cushioning my tummy from the baby's kicks. After telling my doctor about that today though, I swear the baby hasn't stopped moving. I guess she is trying to reassure me that she is doing ok in there. ;)

Your maternity leave sounds pretty good. They only give me 6 weeks period here, but I'm doing everything I can to stretch that out. They are going to let me do some work from home and I have a few weeks of vacation I can use too. I will probably work from home starting a week or two before my due date. I can't see myself commuting in here at 9+ months! ;)

I haven't tried the wave, but I have actually heard pretty decent reviews on it. I'm a sucker for little gadgets and workout gizmos. ;)

My next appointment is on the 16th too! :) And then on the 17th, I'm getting my 3D ultrasound redone. Hopefully, the little girl is more cooperative this time around.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.