Daily check-in 03.19.18

tlc93

Cathlete
Good Morning everyone. I'll get us started. Today I did an oldie but a goodie. Cathe Cardio and weights. I think Missy has done this recently. I love Cathe's older step routines. So much fun and the music is decent.

Henriette, I was feeling well on Saturday. Also a stomach thing. I hope you don't get it too.

Here's a question....for all you readers out there, what are you reading these days? I just finished Kristen Hannah's latest "the great alone". Set in Alaska. She's great!!

I'll check back later......

Hi Peg and all who follow,

Today I taught my Silver and Fit class of 18 women and 2 gentlemen, record of 20 members this morning.

Then I taught my Variety Circuit to 11 women for my 2nd class.

Now I have to go get a sonogram of my leg to see while the rash keeps coming back again and again. Sigh.

Beautiful day here!

Have a great day and workout![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies,

Peg: I am currently reading Watching Edie by Camilla Way, psycho thriller paperback and on my Kindle I just started Friend Request by Laura Marshall. No idea what that one is like as I think I fell asleep after just a page or two. I had just finished the YA Book Beautiful Chaos by Alex Tully Sunday morning.

Today I worked from home as Mick was sick. Before dinner I managed a short workout, CoffeyFitRaw Lowerbody & KB. Still on the fence about whether it was a good idea. I don't feel great but as I had a rest day and then two days with missed workouts afterwards I just had to do something. Let's hope my stomach doesn't get worse.

I think that's it for today. I still need to pick up the kids from training tonight and probably another walk with Mick and I want to have an early night as I only got 6 hours sleep last night and I definitely need more than that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh!! Thanks for sharing. That would be amazing if Michell Dozois did a step workout! I love her Peak 10 set. She’s also a Pro! I’m thinking she could come up with something fantastic!

Hi girls, hope all is well. Henriette, feel better soon :), little Mick too!

Tonight I did Cathe blender RWH upper/lower body workout. That's it for today, hadn't really planned to do a
Workout tonight, but I am glad I did!

nice compliment.

today I did a short workout blender of upper body. not sure I checked in yesterday. I have not been checking in as much as life has been busy. I did a short qinetic workout yesterday and then spent the rest of the hour stretching. limbs are tight.

i want to read for everyone i just have to get better at it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.