Recent content by Linda428

  1. Linda428

    Cathe's Dumbbell Upper Body Burn Live Workout

    Thank you for taking the time to respond, Cathe! I will do the tricep dips off of step or bench.
  2. Linda428

    Cathe's Dumbbell Upper Body Burn Live Workout

    Hi Cathe, I just watched this video and I plan on doing it tomorrow, Can you please give me a substitute for the crab kicks? Thank you!!!
  3. Linda428

    Cathe's Down and Dirty Legs Live Workout

    Yes, those balancing leg lifts were tough! I stacked two step risers, upside down, and it was much easier as far as balancing.
  4. Linda428

    Cathe's Down and Dirty Legs Live Workout

    Excellent workout, Cathe! I loved the variety of exercises.
  5. Linda428

    Cathe's Legs, Core, Floor and More Live Workout

    Great workout! Thank you, Cathe!!!
  6. Linda428

    Premixes

    Just realized that in order to access the premixes, I have to use the Cathe OnDemand app.
  7. Linda428

    Premixes

    I just enrolled in OnDemand. Where do I find the premixes?
  8. Linda428

    LMR2E Series-Overall Impression

    I need to order balance discs! Which ones did you order? Please share and thank you.
  9. Linda428

    Cathe Elevated Project Update - Dec 28, 2025

    I sure hope the series is released and available OnDemand before March ! On August 30th, I enrolled in a six-month OnDemand subscription so that I could have access to the four bonuses, and then, of course, the new LMR elevated. I wanted to experience the new series while I have the OnDemand...
  10. Linda428

    Cathe Elevated Project Update - Dec 28, 2025

    Thanks for the info. I prefer to be an OnDemand subscriber.
  11. Linda428

    Cathe Elevated Project Update - Dec 28, 2025

    I would love to get an update since the pre-sale is over.
  12. Linda428

    December 11, 2025

    I am having trouble accessing this live video. When I login and go to this workout, it says.: title very long, very long, very long very long Please advice. Thank you.
  13. Linda428

    Cathe's Stepped Up Lower Body Workout

    Cathe, this workout was so much fun! I loved the basic step choreography mixed in with the leg exercises. I would love to see more workouts like this, maybe with upper body exercises next time. I didn’t use a step and I still got an awesome workout. Thank you! Your choreography is always...
  14. Linda428

    Cathe's Elevated Dynamic Flexibility & Core Video Clip

    Cathe, what a beautiful workout you have created. The choreography looks amazing. I am looking forward to doing this one when the new series is available on demand. I only hope to look as graceful as you and your team when I am doing it.
Top