Weekend Check-in, Saturday & Sunday, October 10 & 11, 2026

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning everybody.............

Starting the thread in case anyone is working out over the weekend......Rest weekend here.

Nora, great workout yesterday with YT- JumpnJacked - 10 Minute Rebounder Workout | Fun Mini Trampoline Cardio to Party Hits = 10 Min., KCM Coffey Fit Raw- Total Body Timesaver Strength- Push = 18 Min & XTrain -D9 - Premix #3 Tabatas 1-3 + Core #1 = 42 Min I see you got in some Kelly too!

Have a good weekend girls!
 
Good Morning Everyone,

I worked out yesterday. I did a Cathe Lower Body workout but can't remember which one (probably 2.0). Today I did a mish mosh (I've adopted this American term. Before I found this site I used to say mish mash) of the following: Cathe 2.0 parts for chest (15 minutes), Dan the hiit man chest workout for 10 minutes and Carole Almeida hiit cardio for 11 minutes. I did my own extended stretch.

Linda - Enjoy your rest!

Nice job with your workouts yesterday ladies!!!

I'm heading to Ottawa as it's Thanksgiving here. I likely won't be checking in for a couple of days (or working out). Have a great weekend.
 
Happy Thanksgiving Siobhan!!

Today I did 2 Stick Tabatas equaling 41 minutes and they were tough. Plus 12 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes using the stick(dowel). So not bad for a Saturday.

Nice workout Siobhan!!

Have a great rest weekend Linda! Tomorrow will be a rest day for me. I am down 3.2 pounds from last Saturday, yay me!!

Hi to Nora and Nicki!
 
Last edited:
Oh, and 6 months ago today( by date) I had my unprovoked near catastrophic bilateral pulmonary embolisms. Very grateful that I am still here to post my workouts with you lovely ladies!! God is
good!! I am thankful everyday that He chose not to take me on that day 6 months ago.
 
Oh, and 6 months ago today( by date) I had my unprovoked near catastrophic bilateral pulmonary embolisms. Very grateful that I am still here to post my workouts with you lovely ladies!! God is
good!! I am thankful everyday that He chose not to take me on that day 6 months ago.
Awesome and we are glad to have you here too!!
 
Hello, Ladies!
Kudos to all of you for the past few days' workouts!
I have been consumed by work and working during lunch which is when I usually do my workouts. 10.5 - 11.5 hours a day. We are so overwhelmed!
Will have to postpone my STS Rotation start date but plan to get workouts in next week.
Everyone stay dry and safe! It is raining here now and has been for a while although lightly. We are supposed to get the most rain tomorrow and we need it!
 
Good Morning Everyone,

I worked out yesterday. I did a Cathe Lower Body workout but can't remember which one (probably 2.0). Today I did a mish mosh (I've adopted this American term. Before I found this site I used to say mish mash) of the following: Cathe 2.0 parts for chest (15 minutes), Dan the hiit man chest workout for 10 minutes and Carole Almeida hiit cardio for 11 minutes. I did my own extended stretch.

Linda - Enjoy your rest!

Nice job with your workouts yesterday ladies!!!

I'm heading to Ottawa as it's Thanksgiving here. I likely won't be checking in for a couple of days (or working out). Have a great weekend.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top