Fit Tower workouts

ashaw

Cathlete
I have the old STS Turbo Tower and I was thinking about doing the Fit Tower Legs, Glutes & Core workout for one of my lower body workouts. Anyone here done this one? And is it best to position the tower the same way Cathe and crew have theirs in the workout? Where you stand on either side of the tower versus having it face the tv where you only stand behind it. Not sure if I’m making sense.

Ashaw, I've done "bits & pieces" of this one, mostly in blender......I always position the tower
the way Cathe & crew has theirs.....simply because it helps me to be doing the correct side
(right or left, etc) and when & if they move to the other side, then that's what I do. You know
how Cathe will say alot of times in workouts, "the leg closest to me", etc" (she does this alot
in Live classes) it just helps me to be on the correct side. But, I think, either way that you
mentioned above would work, whatever is easiest for you and the room you have to
position the tower. It's just easier for me to place it the way they have it, I have more
room that way. Hope that helps! :)

Ashaw, I've done "bits & pieces" of this one, mostly in blender......I always position the tower
the way Cathe & crew has theirs.....simply because it helps me to be doing the correct side
(right or left, etc) and when & if they move to the other side, then that's what I do. You know
how Cathe will say alot of times in workouts, "the leg closest to me", etc" (she does this alot
in Live classes) it just helps me to be on the correct side. But, I think, either way that you
mentioned above would work, whatever is easiest for you and the room you have to
position the tower. It's just easier for me to place it the way they have it, I have more
room that way. Hope that helps! :)
That makes total sense to have it facing the same way Cathe’s is positioned in the workout in order to do left side , right side. When I plan my workouts for the week , I gotta eye up the space for the tower and if I have room to lay down for some of the core work. I’m so tight for space in my workout area because I’m working out next to and have a tiny amount of space behind my bed.

I know what you mean……sideways I do have room to lay & do the core work, but I wouldn’t if I put the tower straight on…….on the floor, I try to stay on the same side as Cathe….just to keep it easier to follow them.

you’ll figure it out! :)

I know what you mean……sideways I do have room to lay & do the core work, but I wouldn’t if I put the tower straight on…….on the floor, I try to stay on the same side as Cathe….just to keep it easier to follow them.

And I get a huge eyeroll from my husband everytime I mention moving furniture in my workout room.

I have the old STS Turbo Tower and I was thinking about doing the Fit Tower Legs, Glutes & Core workout for one of my lower body workouts. Anyone here done this one? And is it best to position the tower the same way Cathe and crew have theirs in the workout? Where you stand on either side of the tower versus having it face the tv where you only stand behind it. Not sure if I’m making sense.
I like this one. Core was very sore the next day. Leg workout is like Turbo Barre which i really love!

I really want to do this one this week but have to figure out where I can put the tower to still have room for my mat and myself to lay down! It would be perfect for my second lower body workout this week because butts and guts is Tuesday.

My room is the opposite, I have so much more room behind me than side to side. I put my tower to face the tv. I could do it the other way but I would have a harder time seeing my tv while on the floor

I’ve eyed up my space and I think putting the tower the way Cathe has it in the dvd will work for me because I should have space on the left and right to move. My husband rolls his eyes everytime I mention moving furniture around.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.