New workout for 2023

Bobbie L

Hi!!! First just want to say how much I love all of the workouts!!! I think I own just about every Cd!!!! LOL I am looking for a really good rotation to start off the new year! I would like to focus on trimming down my lower body but still get some good upper body workouts in. I think more cardio might be good but wanted to see if you had any suggestions on which rotation would be the best one?
Thank you!

I’ve been looking for a rotation incorporating the dvds from 2013 (great glutes, flex train, rock out knockout, etc) and found one that I can modify but I found a get in shape for summer rotation from 2013 that looks good too. I took screenshots of all of them so I can have available when I do my workout planning on Sunday’s. Nothing like a trip back in time to shake things up.

I’ve been looking for a rotation incorporating the dvds from 2013 (great glutes, flex train, rock out knockout, etc) and found one that I can modify but I found a get in shape for summer rotation from 2013 that looks good too. I took screenshots of all of them so I can have available when I do my workout planning on Sunday’s. Nothing like a trip back in time to shake things up.
in the workout manager, under rotations, is one called “new video October Rotation,” from 2013, has that series with X-Train. I’ve used it a few times.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.